World 26 Elites

DeletedUser

A tribe so ostentaciously anunciating themselves as the elites of this world, must surely be a symphony of devastation to those who befall the displeasure of being their neighbours. However, words, nowadays, are deceiving.

Being an incredibly uptight catholic, I am disinclined to sin. My faith dictates that lies are sins, and as such, using W26E's name is a lie and a sin in itself. Throughout this post i will refer to them as Tribe #1.

a portion of today's entertainment, for el conejo tonto, was discovering that the leader of Tribe #1 has restarted on the rim. A bold and vivacious move if i may say so. However the fact that his tribe tag soon disappeared, it has to be concluded that this brave leader, who i must say is a master of threats and negotiations (cough), has honourably stepped down from his role of duke of Tribe #1.

All sarcasm aside, it must be said that this occurrence, however incompetent the newly appointed leader may be, it can only be a valuable improvement for the future of Tribe #1. I am quite sure that if there was anyone less competent than ASH -P-, they may have trouble breathing and typing simultaneously, thus every message will end with ";u9o" which indicates his head falling aimlessly on the keyboard in unconsciousness, phenomenomally managing to mash the same 4 characters each time.. remarkable. So, now, all babbling aside, it must be concluded that this new appointment will be an improvement.

However, despite how competent this new leader is, the difficulty of his newly appointed position is great. young ASH left his "elites" (forgive me Father) in a rather disgraceful state.

The damage can't be undone, its diplomacy, its "EVRYBODY WELCUM" attitude to recruitment and its reputation is too devastating for them to ever be overcome. Sad to say that there is nowhere to go for this tribe, but down. And perhaps ASH finally saw what he created as something not worth sticking around to attempt to guide.

Just like the RAID Famille, which I now notice has been downsized into a single faction (which will soon disband, i hear), Tribe #1 and its academy tribe will now begin its slow decent.

And now just for kicks, however only barely relevant to what i have written, ill share with you one of my favourite conversations from this world so far.

[SPOIL]
dear sir said:
Conejo Tonto on 26.10. at 23:43
It has come to my attention that you want to destwoy us!
If I am to not take you seriously, will you forgive me later, after you destroy us? Will a restrospective "I acknowledge your non-existent mightiness" cover our losses when, having theoretically and unrealistically hypothetically, you have destroyed us?

I sincerely hope it will, because it is what I am hoping for, should we be destroyed, when we will not have been.

hope that was as 'smiley smiley' for you as it was for me.

ASH -P- on 27.10. at 14:17
The reason for members of my tribe attacking [player]Xodiah X[/player] was because he decided to take it upon himself to attack members within my tribe. If this is to occur over and over again then this may lead to a war between our tribes.

If you're willing to speak to [player]Xodiah X[/player] and tell him to stop all attacks on members within [ally]W26E[/ally] then this can be sorted very easily.

Conejo Tonto on 27.10. at 21:48
read between the lines. or aren't you intuitive enough?

ASH -P- on 27.10. at 21:50
So you want a war between our tribes?

Conejo Tonto on 27.10. at 21:50
'reading' is not part of war

ASH -P- on 27.10. at 22:01
Fair enough.

Conejo Tonto on 28.10. at 09:32
LOL

Attacker: ASH -P-
Village: -1- (338|485) K43

Quantity: 229 0 108 0 20 0 0 0 0
Losses: 229 0 108 0 20 0 0 0 0

smooth move, compañero

ASH -P- on 28.10. at 17:16
Oh no, i'm so upset.

Conejo Tonto on 29.10. at 22:18
200 spears i would be too

hey, ive been meaning to ask, can we merge our tribes? we're obviously capable people and i think we would be great as one.

ASH -P- on 29.10. at 22:20
Our tribe is maxed out on members.
Although we are going to start an academy tribe very shortly, if that interests your tribe in any way.

ASH -P- on 29.10. at 22:20
200 spears is nothing.

Conejo Tonto on 29.10. at 23:17
LOL! i cant BELIEVE you even considered us. you're more malleable than a piece of string.

ASH -P- on 29.10. at 23:27
Well your tribe isn't going to survive on there own anyways.
I thought i'd give your tribe a chance of surviving.

Conejo Tonto on 30.10. at 01:04
i guess us killing your troops didnt change your opinion. what were you saying about giving us 1 day to survive? its been at least 4 since you made that statement

Conejo Tonto on 30.10. at 08:56
no response? i hate it how you just cut my fun short, you've done it twice now. :(

Conejo Tonto on 30.10. at 13:04
:(
you make tonto sad :(
[/SPOIL]

Nis.

rofl lmao
i have no choice but to believe you made tht convo up.
otherwise,
/facepalm

DeletedUser51253

Meh ASH -P- always was more mouth than action anyways. . . .

[spoil]
??? said:
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:03
What is the reason for you attacking me???
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:18
I love you and wanted your attention
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:33
Well cancel your attack upon me.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:34
But your are my hunny bunny - this is how I show wub :D
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:38
We will see won't we.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:42
you mean - you dont wub me?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:43
No i meant you won't be loving me very shortly.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:44
So does that mean you wont invite me in your tribe?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:44
Funny.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:44
No really
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:45
Same, FUNNY.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:45
:(
I be good
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:46
You're also a part of [ally]PILLS[/ally].
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:50
only cos they made me join. I am too scared to leave - unless I can get in a bigger tribe.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:50
[ally]PILLS[/ally] is the biggest tribe.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:53
Damm,
Cant you invite more members so you are bigger?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:54
Why would i invite you.
1. You're attacking me.
2. You're in [ally]PILLS[/ally]
3. You would be a spy for [ally]PILLS[/ally] getting info about my tribe.
the.brat on 04.11. at 11:56
But, but, but. . . .
1. Isnt that the fastest way to get your attention
2. [ally]Pills[/ally] are a big bunch of Noobs
3. Whats a spy?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 11:59
I'm not falling for your tricks in getting into my tribe. I you really didn't want to be a part of them you would just leave and fight your own battles.
A spy is what you are trying to be.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:04
Not really - spies are those bad ppl, I is a gud ppl.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:05
Why would i believe you.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:06
because I is a gud person
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:08
Leave your tribe then.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:09
But if I leave without another tribe - I will be farmed :(
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:10
Who's the leader of your tribe by the way?
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:15
Ummmm there isnt a real leader. . . they all take turns.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:19
Who is it who organises things the most?
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:20
no one really :s
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:21
Who's the most vocal.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:22
that would be, well all of us - really
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:23
XXX scouts - What a waste.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:24
I wanted to make sure you know what your doing - I would hate to go from one bad tribe to another ;)
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:25
Well this is obvious i don't have an amazing tribe by being a noob.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:30
true
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:31
Now you will have to be destroyed.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:32
OK well I guess an invites out of the question then ;)
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:33
Did you think you would get an invite?
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:35
Well I did hope to :s
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:38
Well i can't trust you.
the.brat on 04.11. at 12:39
fair enough ;)
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 12:41
So since you have failed in getting in my tribe, was your task to get in my tribe to be a spy for them? You may as well admit it now?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 13:10
Why don't you leave your tribe?
the.brat on 04.11. at 13:12
Because i have no invite, i told you i will get farmed if i leave with no tribe
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 13:14
This is a game this happens but if you're not happy within a tribe you have to do something about it. They may not even care that you have left.
the.brat on 04.11. at 13:15
yes so they also do not care if i am farmed, so i save my own butt by staying put until have have a better tribe to go to like yours.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 13:27
Be a spy then. If you don't like the tribe as much as you say you don't.
the.brat on 04.11. at 13:53
i would but nobody wants to be friends with me :(
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 13:59
You must understand that if you were in anyother tribe i would have maybe considered you to join us. But with you in [ally]PILLS[/ally] that just tells me that i cannot trust you incase of you being a spy for them.
Help me out and i can help you out.

His scouts land

ASH -P- on 04.11. at 14:13
? ? ?
the.brat on 04.11. at 14:14
u has seen my mighty army now!!!
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 14:19
You took them out your village i aren't stupid.
the.brat on 04.11. at 14:24
nope, i only took out my white horsies as they are pretty and i didnt want you to hurt them
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 14:31
I don't believe you. You must have some troops.
the.brat on 04.11. at 14:32
I do, I just love the white horsies. . .
They rest are going elsewhere. . .
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 14:39
So what about my proposal then? SPYING?
the.brat on 04.11. at 14:44
I amd a good person, spies are bad. . .What do I get out of it.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 14:48
If you could do it successfully. We would be personal allies therefore friends and i would in the future offer you a place within my tribe.
the.brat on 04.11. at 14:50
what do spies do?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 14:55
Give info about there tribe to another tribe. Info about there diplomacies. Who are there Allies? NAP's? Enemies?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 16:07
? ? ?
the.brat on 04.11. at 16:08
I will have to think about it. Iv never done anything like this before.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 16:12
You won't get caught.
the.brat on 04.11. at 16:29
How can I be sure.
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 16:44
How would somebody catch you?
There is no way for them to find who it is spying amongst them. That is the smartness about it :)
the.brat on 04.11. at 17:33
But I dont know anyone in your tribe, how can I be so sure that it will be kept secret?
ASH -P- on 04.11. at 18:18
This is between me and you.
I think our tribes are becoming allies now anyways.
We can be personal allies if you want?
the.brat on 05.11. at 00:36
maybe if you call off your tribes attacks ;)
ASH -P- on 05.11. at 10:19
You're funny.
I new you was trying to get into my tribe to be a spy. So i was right.
the.brat on 05.11. at 10:28
Ummm whatever makes you sleep at night, but honestly getting your tribe to send one axe, one sword and one spear at me isnt really bad. :D
But seriously I was just playing . . . I really dont like spies and never even thought about being one. . . ;)
ASH -P- on 05.11. at 10:29
Course not, well i'm sure i worried you. Ha Ha.
the.brat on 05.11. at 12:56
yeah i was quaking about a 16 hour axe speed attack. :S see this is what boredom does to you, 70 messages for what? nothing. tut :D
ASH -P- on 05.11. at 13:19
Haha, never mind passes time.
Bye.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser51253

Whaaat! First he accuses me of being a spy, then he tries to pump me for info, then tries to get me to spy for him. . . .

His cookies where nice - but not that nice :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

W26E are actually not doing bad against Pills. Granted they are not doing well just better than you would think they would do. They are better than a lot of top20 tribes, so I would not bash them yet. ASH stepping down from leadership is a good thing for the tribe, and they will do better now that he is gone.

Nauzhror

W26E are actually not doing bad against Pills. Granted they are not doing well just better than you would think they would do. They are better than a lot of top20 tribes, so I would not bash them yet. ASH stepping down from leadership is a good thing for the tribe, and they will do better now that he is gone.

Yeah they're umm...about to noble a Pills village, that will be the first Pills village lost. *mutters*

DeletedUser

W26Elites is just a name, it has nothing to do about what they are.

Like AZRA, just because they have the name of an angel of death doesn't mean that they are.

But that would actually kinda explain why they are doing so good, killing the player behind the player. I'd sh!t bricks if they ever planned anything against me!

But anyways who will be the new leader?

DeletedUser51253

Yes they are elite and sucking:icon_biggrin:

I am wondering on what you have based your conclusions on. . .Have you fought them? Or do you know any of the players?

Fair enough, the guy I spoke to was kind of annoying and funny - but some do have troops and are not just rolling over. The problem with large K based tribes is they can co-ord and support easier than others. They might not be elite - but they arent newbs either. Whats in a name? Would a rose, by any other name still smell as sweet?

Anyways end rant.

DeletedUser

I would like you to take a look at my recently nobled villages. Now, take a look at my ODA. Next, take a look at my recently conquered villages.

DeletedUser51253

My comments were directed at ppl bagging tribes, they know nothing about. . . .
Stats and figures can give you some indication but unless you are trading axes with a tribe, one should not come to conclusions :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My comments were directed at ppl bagging tribes, they know nothing about. . . .
Stats and figures can give you some indication but unless you are trading axes with a tribe, one should not come to conclusions :icon_wink:
I can tell by there profile and there members and the way the recruit and the way the run the tribe:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i didnt say a name describes the tribe, just u imagining things i guess:icon_wink:

why wast a topic indeed.... dont expect them to be around much longer, espically if there fighting pills
Lol they are fighting pills they will last 5 mins:icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Lol they are fighting pills they will last 5 mins:icon_biggrin:

I'd like to agree, but they just nobled a village from us. The first village anyone has nobled from us.

Conquers: 46 (+45-1)

ObsidionWs (328|481) K43 2,919 Obsidius [Pills] Shinobew [W26E] 11th Nov 2008 - 16:29:27

Mind we've nobled 5 villages from them, and one from their academy tribe, but thsy still put up a decent fight and are giving even if it isn't as much as they're taking.

EDIT: I got bored, so I present to you: War Stats...

Side 1: Pills

Side 2: W26E W26A

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 8
Difference: 37

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 95,699
Side 2: 12,214
Difference: 83,485

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,926
Side 2: 2,919
Difference: 12,007

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd like to agree, but they just nobled a village from us. The first village anyone has nobled from us.

Conquers: 46 (+45-1)

ObsidionWs (328|481) K43 2,919 Obsidius [Pills] Shinobew [W26E] 11th Nov 2008 - 16:29:27

Mind we've nobled 5 villages from them, and one from their academy tribe, but thsy still put up a decent fight and are giving even if it isn't as much as they're taking.

EDIT: I got bored, so I present to you: War Stats...

Side 1: Pills

Side 2: W26E W26A

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 8
Difference: 37

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 95,699
Side 2: 12,214
Difference: 83,485

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,926
Side 2: 2,919
Difference: 12,007

image.php
The members of Pills must be sad losing to a W26E/A:icon_sad:

DeletedUser50105

i must say that would be if they are losing, but anyway are pills fighting like 6 wars or is it 5 now that VetRus is gone.

Nauzhror

i must say that would be if they are losing, but anyway are pills fighting like 6 wars or is it 5 now that VetRus is gone.

Not sure on an official number but really Vets aren't gone they just merged somewhat and lost half their members but they still exist.

Nauzhror

ok so some joined L4TM and some others, but they are pretty much gone

Yeah a large portion joined Oi as well. Strangely the ones that joined Oi near me all asked for a NAP with me when I continued attacking them when they switched tribes.