world 26 most skilled and feared players..

DeletedUser

Long time huh??? actually kamaliut was not that great, he was a big turtle that was what made it difficult to pwn him... i remember in the early part when kamal was at 300k lost like 2-3 villages and lost like 4 nobles to my 27k friend...

DeletedUser

Well, she's harder to get then you were BYJ! :icon_wink:

Cheap and easy people are always cheap for reason, when I told BYJ that he gave me clamidia he just said "never say I haven't gave you anything again" :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well I'm just grateful that nothing else came from it and I have a bunch of "little jeeps" running around out there....lol

DeletedUser

Long time huh??? actually kamaliut was not that great, he was a big turtle that was what made it difficult to pwn him... i remember in the early part when kamal was at 300k lost like 2-3 villages and lost like 4 nobles to my 27k friend...

i can second that

was in my tribe on w44 but got owned at around 400k by a noob so quit and started new

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: lol, who r u?

DeletedUser

On topic.
I personally enjoyed Cealstar's skills when I was sitting Re-education. He was the one that actually forced me to give up the account by cat'ing rally's, making it impossible to snipe.
lol, u noob, all experienced players have 10-50 cats in their nukes :icon_biggrin: RP only build in 7 min, so u wanna snipe with closest village?:icon_biggrin: therefore u've never had fight with experienced players:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol, u noob, all experienced players have 10-50 cats in their nukes :icon_biggrin: RP only build in 7 min, so u wanna snipe with closest village?:icon_biggrin: therefore u've never had fight with experienced players:icon_razz:

No, u = noob.

DeletedUser

atleast he had the balls to go all out war/attack to teh #1 tribe that time, and to think he's tribe only consist of 4 or 5 active players. although all other accounts was sitted by him according to all of you guys. :p

still, he has the guts! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Didn't you used to bash on me for doing the same with IMK against T4H? :p

DeletedUser

there are 2 great player that I see some people wrote bad about them, so I think I have to write about them a bit.

1.kamaliut:he is a very experienced player and he was very brave and I remember that kamal had told me that he decided to quit this game forever after leaving w26.
2. alimh: he is a very powerful player, but he better in leading tribes which have balls to fight with enemies.

and Niteshdw was a very good player but he was a better friend and maybe he was even better than kamal but it doesn't mean that kamal was not fantastic as all of us had see his excellent job in this world.

DeletedUser

there are 2 great player that I see some people wrote bad about them, so I think I have to write about them a bit.

1.kamaliut:he is a very experienced player and he was very brave and I remember that kamal had told me that he decided to quit this game forever after leaving w26.
2. alimh: he is a very powerful player, but he better in leading tribes which have balls to fight with enemies.

and Niteshdw was a very good player but he was a better friend and maybe he was even better than kamal but it doesn't mean that kamal was not fantastic as all of us had see his excellent job in this world.

agreed. nshdw/mitche is super turbo ultra while kama is more than decent but with hell of on line time when playing properly.

DeletedUser

atleast he had the balls to go all out war/attack to teh #1 tribe that time, and to think he's tribe only consist of 4 or 5 active players. although all other accounts was sitted by him according to all of you guys. :p

did he have a choice??? as i remember RT declared right??? so he had to do something or else get wiped out... actually i really like him when we were allies, we used to chat a lot but didn't like the part where he gifted his account to Chris.[BUL] during the bul versus rt war. i actually could have got him banned, he had a ad on his profile to trade his account for war craft credits or something.. lol that's almost like selling it... i messaged him to remove it.. and like 2 days later he gives it to chris, i felt like kicking my self to death...
:-/

DeletedUser

Nop.
Experienced players have cat-vills, because add'ing the tech's for cat's in every nuke, will either lose techs for your nuke, or lose techs for defensive troops.

So, as Warham said.
U = noob

DeletedUser

Would that be for a different world? as this world you can tech all up level 10

DeletedUser

i cann't say he has guts :D coz without attacking or having any incoming this game will be Click game and make u boring, u can click in other sites to gain money :D but here u will loose money to click more:lol:
i quit this world and TW about 1 year ago (around april) and kamal is one of my best friends (i'm iranian too) he minded to quit TW even before me.
honestly i still cannot remember Niteshdw :icon_confused: which continent did he played?:icon_rolleyes: it's about one year:icon_idea:
from RT,except booza, kubic,sqid,i forgot whom own (500|500) that time but i always liked to conquer that village before, tolkin(pointwhore who always noble inactives/barbs),a girl who always post alot in P&p and quit due to exams.
anyway,this world really become too boring:icon_sad:and hopefully my last world (i told myself this once before but khare circumvent me to play again:icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

Nop.
Experienced players have cat-vills, because add'ing the tech's for cat's in every nuke, will either lose techs for your nuke, or lose techs for defensive troops.

So, as Warham said.
U = noob
rally point don't need cat tech 10 :lol: even with 10 cat in nukes with tech 1 u can destroy it pretty easy and due to HQ level it take from 10 to 5 min to rebuild:icon_idea:
i think u mean, farm space than techs but u always built ur nukes with 20300 farm space (when i had incoming from u before) all under 10k villages have about 20600 farm space so u can build 300/8= 37 cat in one nuke :)
even at this rate of game i still have some cat nukes and wall buster nukes, but build 10-50 cats in all nukes to cat RP or other structure.
so u still noob mate :) u better use twmentor to learn howto build a nuke and farm space available per village's point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rally point don't need cat tech 10 :lol: even with 10 cat in nukes with tech 1 u can destroy it pretty easy and due to HQ level it take from 10 to 5 min to rebuild:icon_idea:
i think u mean, farm space than techs but u always built ur nukes with 20300 farm space (when i had incoming from u before) all under 10k villages have about 20600 farm space so u can build 300/8= 37 cat in one nuke :)
even at this rate of game i still have some cat nukes and wall buster nukes, but build 10-50 cats in all nukes to cat RP or other structure.
so u still noob mate :) u better use twmentor to learn howto build a nuke and farm space available per village's point

There has already been a responce to that.
Dark Orical already mentioned this isn't a 15-tech world.