World 26: Reunion of Great and Legendary TW Players

ferdevil

If MCD had a grant total of 3,031 ennoblements against the opposite side, I'd take my hats off for them. They've wasted 2600 nobles on random villages, whilst they could noble their opponents.

Can't you see the logic? MCD is fighting World 11!

I have no against any tribe in World 11 specially MCD's enemies, but I give MCD some credit. Withstanding all those tribes that are all in the top ten coming after them. They may not be winning, but they are giving each of them one hell of a fight.

And on topic, let's see what the greats, legends and new faces are made of, who's going to quit or survive in this World.

DeletedUser4186

1st off I think CTB who is normally the number one of world 11 might be the best player I have ever seen.... 8000 incomings I believe he just had, 1 lost village.... Did the 5 mill player from halp have to do that?

As late as last week if memory serves me right...so yes is the simple answer to that.

Theres loads of players who have done stuff like that though so (Laura + Wilco as examples and thats just players I know who have done it on 1 of the worlds), and I doubt MCD w11 or Halp! w13 is one of the better tribes ever. There are to many parameters included to say what is "best" since all worlds are different.

This thread turned into "oh look at me I played in best tribe EVUR" chestbanging which is no surprise at all. It can never be proved who is best tribe until they all dish it out on same server, and since many players have been in many of the tribes its just not possible.

DeletedUser

this world is going to be very interesting, many strong active players are playing at this world, lets see what will happen with the "speed" players, can they adopt to the slow speed this world have or not. :icon_biggrin:

broes

As late as last week if memory serves me right...so yes is the simple answer to that.

Theres loads of players who have done stuff like that though so (Laura + Wilco as examples and thats just players I know who have done it on 1 of the worlds), and I doubt MCD w11 or Halp! w13 is one of the better tribes ever. There are to many parameters included to say what is "best" since all worlds are different.

This thread turned into "oh look at me I played in best tribe EVUR" chestbanging which is no surprise at all. It can never be proved who is best tribe until they all dish it out on same server, and since many players have been in many of the tribes its just not possible.

And I'd like to ad that when WWII started on W1, there were much more of those players in those situation...

Stupid to say myself, but when I got 5000 real TW incomings (still I had lots of support) I managed to conquer 10 enemy TW vills instead of losing vills...

I think that there are loads of players that are able to do that, look at lara from Ialone W13 in the Ialone war, she managed to do the same, look at scozza, tamo W1, WvH W13, so many ppl to name, and only from the 2 worlds I've played...

DeletedUser

meh
all the "elites" are crammed into a select few "mega accounts"
except for everyone's favourite thargoran, who is doing the non-gay thing
As a bisexual I demand to know what we've done to become a generic insult.

edit: I mean, it'd be nice if you didn't do the...non-black thing. (The use of that better not get misunderstood)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude your forgetting one of the best in tribalwars is there.... Big_N_rich

DeletedUser

we dont need any credit from you guys.....we just want your villages and you dont have to agree in order to take them

just kidding...it is a good thing to see that this world will be a fired up on.

i hope you all have a good time

atmospherecf

we dont need any credit from you guys.....we just want your villages and you dont have to agree in order to take them

just kidding...it is a good thing to see that this world will be a fired up on.

i hope you all have a good time

Nice to see you here Uldor. :)

Philotic

I only heard stuff regarding forums personalities and rep for all of those except Harlos,who has been the only one of them who has been praised for skill only.

I'm sorry, but Hellz is win, on the forums as well as off them. As for skill, he won the 3rd speed round, which was back in the day when that meant something.

DeletedUser8472

I'm sorry, but Hellz is win, on the forums as well as off them. As for skill, he won the 3rd speed round, which was back in the day when that meant something.

And that was after I got the account wrecked!

DeletedUser

Oh noez.

All hope for W26 has gone now if Mogul Kahn is here :icon_wink:

What tribe you in ?

DeletedUser

Theres loads of players who have done stuff like that though so (Laura + Wilco as examples and thats just players I know who have done it on 1 of the worlds),

w4 ^_^

and slytown as well is one of the best in w4 and he is in same tribe as laura, and a few other alias/players.. i'm scared of that situation.

DeletedUser

w4 ^_^

and slytown as well is one of the best in w4 and he is in same tribe as laura, and a few other alias/players.. i'm scared of that situation.

:icon_redface:

far from it mate ... just lucky

but I AM in the same tribe as laura :icon_razz:

DeletedUser33341

Arrival of the Great Kahn , i am in Cuddle

Along Side EagleScream