World 27 Questions.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of question threads going around, so instead of 5 topics, there is just going to be one.

Post your questions here, and somebody will answer them properly.

I will watch this thread very closely. ANY hint of spam, or anything not to do with a question will be deleted and possibly infracted.

DeletedUser

I have one question... once the three months are up, will a tribe member limit be put in place? Or will there be an unlimited member limit?

crom

According to the mods...Maybe...They havn't said anything definite yet as far as I know.

Abdi509

Will new players allowed to join a tribe you made even though you did not invite them

DeletedUser

3 months i presume this world would be closed so really it would be players leaving tribes they dislike and joining ones. Example is how atoms move in water or liquid molecules constantly changing position(tribes) in a certain pace.

DeletedUser

yea i was thinking that if it got full it would happen before 3 months

DeletedUser

I'd say it will close beforehand. After a while, alot of people will get bored of their tribes and then quit. Maybe enough will quit to open the world, and then maybe more players will join as pre-mades on the rim...

Just an idea.

Lakehun Cimi

quoting myself from the "i need a duke' thread (in case it's delted as SPAM):

we've got 118 members. Only 55 have opened the circ mail issued yesterday! of those only 25 are active in the forums! htf can we get a majority vote when the majority doesn't even log on?

Us active ones have pretty much decided who our duke should be. (lizzy, if you read our "welcome thread" you'll know what i mean) But for all fairness we are trying to wait the final 70 hrs .... yet, most of us are thinking this sytem is an EPIC FAIL and w27 is geared mostly for newbs.

Lakehun Cimi

what happens if we get our duke and he deltes out of spite without appointing any officers?

DeletedUser

i read the settings and tried to find it, but nowhere could i see if this world has growing barbs or not :O

DeletedUser

No growing barb villages

Edit: sorry thought this was w26, :p. Don't ask me why i thought this idk. Anyway, yes there are growing barbs. Linky

^page should show it.