World 29 world war (pnp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Honestly this was kinda predictable. I saw TLA and DINO at least. Didn't know what DSL or KGR would do though.

well Sir it is not the point of predictable but that they backstabbed us during a NAP. it was recently done, so they could have just denied it when it was offered. yet good luck to all and exuse me, that I need to get my paddle to teach some people with my favorite tactic, SPANKING.

DeletedUser

So far Fusion have tried to recruit 5 of my players, they can't fight, just recruit.

DeletedUser

It didn't work last time, I doubt it will work this time.

DeletedUser

So far Fusion have tried to recruit 5 of my players, they can't fight, just recruit.

didnt you have a NAP in that time period? you could have just msged them and solved it.

DeletedUser

well true we may be out numbered .... but nobody under estamate spank now ... we have very experienced members had have seen a far bit of wars, border raids and such and no how to cord effective ... spank will not go down with out a fight ..... tell ya the truth though the likely hood of completely destroying spank (not to shure about her allies cant comanent on the matter ) is very small yes some under populated areas in sertin k 's may be over run , or at least see heavy fighting but the likly hood of of the more poulated areas falling is very low ... remeber to get nobled the enemys must come into our area ... and play by our rules ... and fight agains heavly fortavide villages in a area's controled by spank from the beging of the world and that my friends will not be an easy task

DeletedUser

im kinda dissaponted at TLA though we had a NAP and just learned how to share and play nicly together to :(

Jobetopia

but i guess that Field Marshal will survive, you my friend, will have to fight for it :icon_razz:

so, what can i say, good luck to Spank and Fusion, they will need it :icon_wink:

Well its fairly easy to survive when your in a concrete bunker 20 miles behind the front line and all your potential enemies have been sent off in the other direction. So yes, I suspect he will survive me :)

preview_63081_0_450x500_0_0__1_ffffff_6260537aacf589f2416a68f63f029b28.jpg

Its a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!

Win or lose, I will stick it to the bitter end :) See you for Tea and Cakes in 001 Lycan boys :)

To our opponents, best of luck, I am sure Field Marshall Graylins inspired Leadership shall make you a force to be reckoned with. (Our spies did manage to Infiltrate a top level strategy meeting of the enemy generals and returned with this information)

[spoil]
Melchett: Field Marshal Graylin has formulated a brilliant new tactical plan to ensure final victory in the field.
Blackadder: Ah. Would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of our trenches and walking very slowly towards the enemy?
Captain Darling: How could you possibly know that, Blackadder? It's classified information!
Blackadder: It's the same plan that we used last time and the seventeen times before that.
Melchett: Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it! It will catch the watchful Hun totally off guard! Doing precisely what we've done eighteen times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time! There is, however, one small problem.
Blackadder: That everyone always gets slaughtered in the first ten seconds.
Melchett: That's right. And Field Marshal Graylin is worried this may be depressing the men a tad. So he's looking for a way to cheer them up.
Blackadder: Well, his resignation and suicide seems the obvious choice.
Melchett: Hmm, interesting thought. Make a note of it, Darling.
[/spoil]

Cry Havoc and unleash the dogs of War! And Spank - Happy Spanking :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If you are refering to me then I make no apologies, your players in K85 are sitting ducks and you know that

I have done more to help a few members there than you have

DeletedUser

well Sir it is not the point of predictable but that they backstabbed us during a NAP. it was recently done, so they could have just denied it when it was offered. yet good luck to all and exuse me, that I need to get my paddle to teach some people with my favorite tactic, SPANKING.

Yeah buyt you guys seem to be advancing into their territory, so again...predictable.

DeletedUser

Well its fairly easy to survive when your in a concrete bunker 20 miles behind the front line and all your potential enemies have been sent off in the other direction. So yes, I suspect he will survive me :)

preview_63081_0_450x500_0_0__1_ffffff_6260537aacf589f2416a68f63f029b28.jpg

Its a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!

Win or lose, I will stick it to the bitter end :) See you for Tea and Cakes in 001 Lycan boys :)

To our opponents, best of luck, I am sure Field Marshall Graylins inspired Leadership shall make you a force to be reckoned with. (Our spies did manage to Infiltrate a top level strategy meeting of the enemy generals and returned with this information)

[spoil]
Melchett: Field Marshal Graylin has formulated a brilliant new tactical plan to ensure final victory in the field.
Blackadder: Ah. Would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of our trenches and walking very slowly towards the enemy?
Captain Darling: How could you possibly know that, Blackadder? It's classified information!
Blackadder: It's the same plan that we used last time and the seventeen times before that.
Melchett: Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it! It will catch the watchful Hun totally off guard! Doing precisely what we've done eighteen times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time! There is, however, one small problem.
Blackadder: That everyone always gets slaughtered in the first ten seconds.
Melchett: That's right. And Field Marshal Graylin is worried this may be depressing the men a tad. So he's looking for a way to cheer them up.
Blackadder: Well, his resignation and suicide seems the obvious choice.
Melchett: Hmm, interesting thought. Make a note of it, Darling.
[/spoil]

Cry Havoc and unleash the dogs of War! And Spank - Happy Spanking :icon_biggrin:

nope im going to try and noble him even if it kills me or at least try to get a few hits in ..... probable would since im at the front lines ,,,, bet hell what a way to go .......

DeletedUser

Yeah buyt you guys seem to be advancing into their territory, so again...predictable.

*sigh*. is it so complicated? at least under my perception breaking a NAP with another tribe is, well, wrong. simple as that and please do not deny it. dsnt matter if its "predictable" or not. they should respect the agreement that they agreed.

DeletedUser

There are conditions for breaking a NAP such as you advancing on their territory westward...you've got like a little island of SPANK in the middle of them.

DeletedUser

um... the NAP was recent. not two weeks old i believe. someone correct me if im wrong though. and the "little island of SPANK" was there before the NAP so is it clear? im busy delivering paddles to my soldiers.

DeletedUser

There are conditions for breaking a NAP such as you advancing on their territory westward...you've got like a little island of SPANK in the middle of them.

that little island of spank as you so call it was there befor the NAP took place it was created during the last war when LoD turned on us and the Rapax wars .... spank has made no further advances into there territory, yes there might be some figting on going with rapax witch noblings have taken place but that war is still ongoing .... the villages currently owned in that area were fought for in lageitamit wars .... so yes as it was kind of predictable things will come to blows ,,,, spank did not instigate this at all, nore did we break any agreement's to the nap ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that little island of spank as you so call it was there befor the NAP took place it was created during the last war when LoD turned on us and the Rapax wars .... spank has made no further advances into there territory, yes there might be some figting on going with rapax witch noblings have taken place but that war is still ongoing .... the villages currently owned in that area were fought for in lageitamit wars .... so yes as it was kind of predictable things will come to blows ,,,, spank did not instigate this at all, nore did we break any agreement's to the nap ....
... further more there has been the odd noble attemped by TLA where they tryed to noble a village or to on our border, but everything was solved diplomaticly ,,,,

sorry hit the quote by mistake instead of edit

DeletedUser

I know little of this situation, just what I can get from this thread.

First off, congratulations Graylin, you have successfully turned everyone dangerous away from the north, your tribe should have an easy time of taking it now. You are truly a master of manipulation, I believe jobe put it best when describing the puppet master of W29.

To TLA, I think it is shameful to agree to a NAP only to suddenly overturn it. If I were DSL, I would watch my backs if I were you, you never know who might be thinking about changing their diplomacy list to serve their own purpose.

To DSL, congratulations as well. You have long been saying that Fusion does not deserve the number one rank, and that DSL does. I see no better way to prove this than attacking them from all sides with the help of tribes who will eventually be on your enemy list down the road.

To SPANK, I am glad you decided to stand and fight. If you had accepted merging into TDP, as stated above, it may have prolonged your life, but TDP is sure to fall soon after the war. I cant imagine TLA or DSL going easy on a tribe that maintains its dominance through mass recruiting. Taking in SPANK and SPANKY would give you at least a TDP IV, maybe even a TDP V.

To Fusion, as soon as your war stats were improving, they had to hit you. If they waited for you to begin winning against TDP, they may have lost some support.

To KGR...well, I think you were probably dead either way, only now you might last a little longer, unless Fusion goes for you first.

To DINO...er, its about time something happened in the East.

DeletedUser62494

TLA has never marked SPANK as a NAP just so you know.

DeletedUser

TLA has never marked SPANK as a NAP just so you know.
yes they have and i am on that frount ... there was may mails about it also every time a spank member came under attack our leadership informed TLA about the attacks and TLA with drew .... i also have friends in TLA witch we had actul convo's about the NAP including talk with a friend i had who joind after leaving Rapax ..... so as much as TLA might try to claim the NAP none exxeistant they can not ...........

that said TLA has a lot of LoD members in it who turned on UKA 2 times during wars and then again on SPANK so it now shows TLA is following the same trend ......

you may hope for some easy victory's but get ready for a SPANKing ... win or lose were not giving up with out a fight

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Just because your tribe marked us as a NAP by no means does that mean we marked you and to the best of my knowledge you have never been marked as a NAP.

Regardless we are now at war and try as you will to put a hole in our alliances nothing will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.