World 30 IRC Chat

Tags

World 30 SKYPE Chat(MUST Read) and IRC Chat

PLEASE CLOSE

By Popular Demand it is done! Please let me know if we should create a new thread.

NOTE: I do not have a lot of people...added. So this project will be a test to the w30 community.

ADD tagrun on skype to join up.

As posts started coming in Skype is the way we are going to go with this.

A Skype chat "room" has been created for all the people of w30!

Sadly it is not a public channel(if someone knows a work around let me know), because public channel is not "in" the current version for windows.

NOTE: I do not have a lot of people...added. So this project will be a test to the w30 community.

ADD tagrun on skype to join up.

This is what is going to happen to see how well the w30 forum community works together.

The goal: Get everyone who has skype on w30 invited into the chat.

If you do not know how to do this...

• Once you get invited look near the top right corner there is an image(look in spoiler) that says "Add people". Click this add all the people from his anw30 on your skype list!

[spoil]
sdsad.jpg
[/spoil]

This will be a fun way to just mess around, talk, and well skype it up.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And then again there is...IRC which I voted for because of "moderation" and "rules"
__________________________________________________________________________________

Though I dislike Quakenet, I still would like a W30 IRC chat for all of our wonderful W30 people.

Follow this guide to get onto IRC.

After joining either in mIRC or java.

/join #tw30.

See you there wonderful people.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My numurous skype chats are already hectic enough. Nice idea though.

jakeeboy

I reckon a skype chat would be far more successful, everyone already uses it.