World 30 sigs

DeletedUser

What does it mean when it says it has the incorrect extension to it and won't load it?

xinryr

Found the problem. When you try to save it it lists it as ".gif.jpg", take out the .gif part and it should work.

DeletedUser71844

What sig should I use? :S

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-motsig.jpg

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-motsig2.jpg

final-fantasy-versus-xiiisig1.jpg

DeletedUser

Yea, I agree with KarmaX, the second one is better. Damn I have to get a decent sig.

Tags

I can probably get a few sigs for a few people.

I am by no means a master, but my sig was created for me by an old guild in Darkfall. I was rank, Marksmen, and I think it is pretty legit.

Just was messing around:

Tagstw.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL, I need one, whos good doing one from scratch?

(Karmax, Im so tired and sleepy, I thought yours said "no sheep" instead of no sleep...GOD I need rest.

DeletedUser71844

First one. BYt take out that amateurish glare effect on the far right under the eye. I love it other than that. Oh, maybe give it a border too, I am a border nazi.

Ah, ok, I'll get a border on it. :D

I don't know how to take the glare off. The picture came like that. Any way to get it off of the original pic? (Avi is the original pic)

xinryr

Ah, ok, I'll get a border on it. :D

I don't know how to take the glare off. The picture came like that. Any way to get it off of the original pic? (Avi is the original pic)

Oh, I thought you added it o_O You probably could take it off but it would mean basically renderizing the stuff that you want in its place.