World 32?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When's world 32 starting? My empire are looking to take the next world by storm!:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

because this is world 30 and it would of said it in announcements

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, I'm sorry my emperor world 32 is not ready, i have fail you :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I hate the general and announcements page. It takes way to long to post.

DeletedUser

Well that's where they post, and if you can't wait for them to post, then you will inevitably fail at this game as you do need some sort of patience.

DeletedUser

True. But then again the mods are the only ones who know when W32 is gonna come out so your going to have to wait for them anyways =)

DeletedUser

I'm planning on being one of the first few people to join, maybe I might have an advantage.

DeletedUser

All these new worlds piss me off.

There are worlds that aren't even half full yet.

DeletedUser

i dont care about the new worlds anymore. if they made world 32 the best world in the game, i still wouldnt join. it gets quite boring that you still dont have 2 villages [or more]in all the new worlds. but hey, the more people join other worlds and focus on that, the more barbs that will show up =]

DeletedUser

32 will be up and running within 1-2 months. Most likely 33 will open not long after that. One of those worlds will have the W12 settings (no archers/paladin, packages, speed 2)

If you're wondering why I know this, then just take comfort in the explanation that I am God. And as some of you know, I see all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i dont care about the new worlds anymore. if they made world 32 the best world in the game, i still wouldnt join. it gets quite boring that you still dont have 2 villages [or more]in all the new worlds. but hey, the more people join other worlds and focus on that, the more barbs that will show up =]

I think that is a good idea to look for in the future, two villages for every player in a new world would be interseting, there will be new tactics sprawled everywhere.

Would you use the 2nd village to supply 1st with resources, using it as only a farm ? would you use one as attacking and one as defending?

I think that it would be realy fun and interesting to get more than one village at the start.

Also i agree that new worlds shouldnt be opened when you have got like more than 10 worlds still only half full.

Status
Not open for further replies.