world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

world 32's best warrior

This game was played back in the old days of world 2...firstly names must be collected and then the rounds of war will commence on a vote...

So i am asking that all players name 5 of the best players they have played with on skill level alone, they can be either enemy or ally and must currently be playing an active account under an alias known to all... the most common 20-30 players will be selected..depending on personality...

I will keep this page open for a few days to comprise a list from everyones answers and will duel them of against one another....until we get one champion..similar to deadliest warrior on bravo tv...everyone will vote on every individual battle to how they think they will turn out..

If anyone has any questions...feel free to ask them...

regards

bigjay

my list

shanethegreat
k-wolff
mevlutc61
curroptkiler72
theprophet

DeletedUser67788

AreYouKidden
NukeDieWalker
Scorponok
evaric
tazecca

I wanted to grab a few names outside of Time, but I either don't know them, don't respect them or they have quit w32.
Over time I have come to the conclusion that AYK is the single best player on w32.

DeletedUser

here is my list :

RedApril
Imbabruno
zimparaci (real owner - not current owner)
asj100
kumilg

nevetsb

curroptkiller72
mevlutc61
windowsven
ayk
k-wolff-original owner

DeletedUser

All the ones i knew dont play anymore, apart from maybe 1 or 2, but, ill say them neway. Im also trying to say people that havent been said already

Vernan18
Brandon88
Bite.me
Coys
Wisright (coys brother, played the dampkring acc for a while)

Edit

Ooooo forgot a few

melodycorp
mr kaos
Rsviper (when hes active, which is fairly rare may i add...)
kokobest
hakunago

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

world 32's best warrior

This game was played back in the old days of world 2...firstly names must be collected and then the rounds of war will commence on a vote...

So i am asking that all players name 5 of the best players they have played with on skill level alone, they can be either enemy or ally and must currently be playing an active account under an alias known to all... the most common 20-30 players will be selected..depending on personality...

I will keep this page open for a few days to comprise a list from everyones answers and will duel them of against one another....until we get one champion..similar to deadliest warrior on bravo tv...everyone will vote on every individual battle to how they think they will turn out..

If anyone has any questions...feel free to ask them...

regards

bigjay

my list

shanethegreat
k-wolff
mevlutc61
curroptkiler72
theprophet

Picked by skill than judged by personality. Uhm No. Pick one or the other. We are either judging by skill OR personality. We've already done whose the most popular contests. Skills and personality arent really the same thing. Are we judging based on skill or personality? ( theres my question since I am free to ask)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser67788

I'm not active enough to participate in a skill one... so lets do personality!

DeletedUser

Picked by skill than judged by personality. Uhm No. Pick one or the other. We are either judging by skill OR personality. We've already done whose the most popular contests. Skills and personality arent really the same thing. Are we judging based on skill or personality? ( theres my question since I am free to ask)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

sorry if i didnt make myself clear...

based on skill....

thanks

DeletedUser

You can understand my curiousity though.

quote: 'the most common 20-30 players will be selected..depending on personality...' unquote

Top 5 skills wise and still playing:
AYK ( I think hes a bot though)
Ghengis Park: ( a hoover after my own heart)
Hazad: Token Oz player
NukeDieWalker: he is the #1 player for a reason..
Faeria: Knows the reasons why.

Honorable Mention:
ME! cause I wanna make someones list
Evaric: is just to cool for school
Coys: He scared [H]. Good enough in my book

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

K-Wolff (original)
Highborn (original)
bigjay
ShanetheGreat (original & current)
curroptkiller72
mevlutc61 (former enemy but earned my respect)

I know, I know, thats 6...that was hard enough...have about 4 more I wanted to mention :\

DeletedUser

Wind Gara (original)
CurroptKiller72
AreYouKidden
crackraider
me :)

DeletedUser62543

Top 5 based on skill

1. Areyoukidden - This is the only guy I wouldn't want to face in a one on one
2. Nukediewalker - Only just skirmished with him, but to be where he is, he obviously has skill
3. Whisper34 - An all around great player
4. Mimozca - Can't say much about his offensive abilities, but as a defender this guy is a badass
5. Vernan18 - Haven't faced him but his ODA speaks for his aggressiveness

DeletedUser

This is based on skill and personality (You can't diffrenciate the two)

1. Wind Gara (Original and 2nd)
2. AYK
3. nk1029/K-Wolff/loukyguy36 ---> Original and 2nd (Can't Place 1 specific guy here)
4. asj100 (excellent only when he concentrates)
5. phithia (Original)

DeletedUser

I feel so honored to be mentioned more than once haha

The list...

K-Wolff
Bigjay
Caleb-Strength
mevlutc61
Andddd I have to pick someone from Time I guess... soooo AYK!!! Since he is top ODA + bc he sent 43 fakes at me the other day :icon_rolleyes:

nakki pappa

the players are in a random order

1. mevlutc61 - believe it or not, he can make damage happen...real damage
2. AYK - yeah, he is good
3. K-Wolff - The real one, Ken.
4. vanapagan - the one i played against on w10, dunno who is playing the acc now.

that's about my list, i got no idea who plays what account anymore but let's hope i got the right persons

DeletedUser

1 - Bigjay ( hes pretty good when he wants to be, good team player)
2 - Dsn1507 ( when frans was playing it, good op planner and attacker)
3 - Mevlutc61 (best opponent i have come across thus far. true warrior, pwning F~G and Time at the minute ;) )
4 - Shanethegreat ( previous owner was a beast and could handle anything thrown at him )
5 - Theonlypegasus ( lifts the spirit of the tribe all the time and a pretty good defender. )

worst player = naz :p

DeletedUser

Im surprised on how everyone in THX is saying how good they think mevlutc is...

If i remember correctly, [H] didnt have much trouble with him when we were eating him back in the [H] Vs Rivea war. Yes, he did fight, and noble back a few villas. But, the thing is, he had the habbit of suddenly doing nothing, not even dodging, and then when wed let up because we thought hed quit, hed do something again... and then wed do the same again, and hed disappear, so wed stop and move onto another active target, and hed appear back from the depths of the deep.