World 34 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The forums are bit pitty arguing of the war against Sexy F and Evo & iKill :icon_neutral:

So to change things, lets have people make predicts of what's to come of this world, this thread will either make the arguing worse or some laughs and good debating :icon_smile:

My prediction of the remaing tribes of this world.

Rain F
United of Barbs(Winner of Sexy F And Evo & iKill war

What happened to D.M and the rest of the tribes I do not feel like mentioning, well after Rain F going on the war with Barbarians. After taking out all Barbs in all their K's they went outwards to take barbs from other tribes k's, but something went bad the tribes made allies with the Barbs which made Rain F peaceful ways convert to mass rage. Having them wiping out all tribes around the world :lol:

DeletedUser

You seem to have the wrong measure of D.M

And everyone else by the look of it |:

DeletedUser

D.M? As if they stand a chance in this world, if Evo & iKill wared you guys it would be hands down who wins that one. If Rain F wared you guys hands down who wins that won XD

DeletedUser

How am I trolling? I am just stating facts that, D.M better starts getting fat or else they'll be history :D

DeletedUser

Imo D.M. is the most under estimated tribe on this world. Not only do they have one of/the best coordination abilities out of everyone. They also are extremely skilled. Even Evo would have a challenge against D.M.

DeletedUser

You have no idea what your blabbing on about. Just leave.

DeletedUser

Even with those abilitys, do not see how could they possiable last against the goliath's of this world. And to only say we shall see, because I know more then anyone skills beats size. So who knows if they could beat the Goliaths of this world with their size :)

DeletedUser

Even with those abilitys, do not see how could they possiable last against the goliath's of this world. And to only say we shall see, because I know more then anyone skills beats size. So who knows if they could beat the Goliaths of this world with their size :)

Imo D.M. is the most under estimated tribe on this world. Not only do they have one of/the best coordination abilities out of everyone. They also are extremely skilled. Even Evo would have a challenge against D.M.

Explain where I mentioned "last" I said it would be a challenge.

DeletedUser

I belive u have it the other way around... It would be a challenge for D.M against Evo o,O

DeletedUser

It would be a challenge for anyone against D.M
and for D.M against anyone, actually.

There are no big push-over tribes left in W34 (except probably Exile/~PW~), all wars left to be fought will be long and hard.

Except maybe iKill. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't bad mouth iKill! We are strong and powerful and pull the leash on Evo >:|

DeletedUser

Nah jk'ing not iKill but so easy to tell you guys really wanna know who I am X] but iKill is as much as a threat of a and to a ant eater, but heh

DeletedUser

Nah jk'ing not iKill but so easy to tell you guys really wanna know who I am X] but iKill is as much as a threat of a and to a ant eater, but heh

Um sure, if your in iKill I'm ashamed to have even been in there =/

DeletedUser

I am not ikill e,o only said it to see how you would respond, but ikill is only a threat to exile lolz

DeletedUser

Thats like saying XKAOSX is a threat to D.M :icon_neutral:

@Bounty-- I would bet any from iKill could take you 1v1 .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are. We live and tremble in fear.

Really though. You should tell fchull and Rocky to quit focusing on themselves and get down there. It's starting to look bad ;)

thebigt625

Thats like saying XKAOSX is a threat to D.M :icon_neutral:

@Bounty-- I would bet any from iKill could take you 1v1 .

While I don't agree with really anything that this Bounty. character has said so far...

I really dont think iKill is capable of much... with about 50% of its members inactive.

And it isnt hard to take out an inactive player

Status
Not open for further replies.