World 35 News and Reports

DeletedUser

It has come to my attention that one day your villa might be under attack. We should all plan for a world war. Right now some people claim to be your ally and friend. But one day soon that is going to change.

Just look at the situation in all the different k's you are familiar with. And all the tribes that have backstabbed other tribes. For example BaseET asks -NE- for an alliance. One is granted, soon they attack and declare war.

What is a person supposed to do when they can't even trust the tribe next door? It is getting to be time for the major tribes to either bond together or eliminate some competition.

I propose some bonding. Some of the rim tribes are loving the fighting that is going on between the larger tribes. As each large tribe weekens one another they soak up a rimmed player and get stronger.

I propose some major alliances and dominate. Then let the best man win.

Of course I do not speak for my tribes leadership or council. I am just talking from a personal opinion and perspective.

Hopefully some players will log some opinions and we can get a cross perspective.

DeletedUser

No, this is a stupid idea. Join a newer world if you don't like the rim.

DeletedUser

so you would rather have all the large tribes at war now?

DeletedUser

Well Im in a top 10 tribe myself. But believe we are giving up more territory by fighting in the controled areas and not taking the untaken ground. We are allowing tribes to build that should not even get started. Just causing more wars later.

I say we take all the territory first then slug it out once we have three or 4 tribes left.

DeletedUser

Rim noobs can't start a tribe. If they do, then somebody like rank 20 will eat them. Top 10 stay in top 10.

DeletedUser

just look at the tribe OOPS.... they are a tribe that started in k73.

there are many examples.... tribes can grow on the rim if the core tribes dont get there fast enough. Thats the challenge.

DeletedUser

Didnt you just open like 4 topics? Whats with the sudden outburst?

I think most of the ones you have made are pointless to be honest. I dont get the point of what you were trying to convey here...

DeletedUser

just look at the tribe OOPS.... they are a tribe that started in k73.

there are many examples.... tribes can grow on the rim if the core tribes dont get there fast enough. Thats the challenge.

OOPS! started by taking the active, experianced veterns from all different tribes around K73 thats how they are in top 10. they were destined to be great.

K73 isnt rim :O. its been there for ages. i started in that K. fought wars in that K. lost villas in that K. ran away from that K. it has been there for donkey years :):icon_twisted: