World 36 predictions

ChillyAcademic

Erm, I was talking about in the long run.... Think about it.... WUKE won't last forever and they will drop ranks like everyone else.... Dice, DVADER, and XVI will all disappear one day too. Unless of course they are like PTT in w7 which simply outlasted everyone else. :p

Maybe you should think before you post? Many of your posts seem under-thought and compulsive.

DeletedUser3967

Erm, I was talking about in the long run.... Think about it.... WUKE won't last forever and they will drop ranks like everyone else.... Dice, DVADER, and XVI will all disappear one day too. Unless of course they are like PTT in w7 which simply outlasted everyone else. :p

Maybe you should think before you post? Many of your posts seem under-thought and compulsive.

Usually cause i'm pissed lol

DeletedUser

Err, mate what did you dream/// Talking about long run, i am really indifferent witch real tribe will accept you...

ChillyAcademic

Hey! You told me you were going to sleep. >.< Also, I don't really understand what you are getting at. o_O Are you saying that XVI won't ever disappear and that you don't care which tribe takes me in? XD

DeletedUser

Hey! You told me you were going to sleep. >.< Also, I don't really understand what you are getting at. o_O Are you saying that XVI won't ever disappear and that you don't care which tribe takes me in? XD

If you insist, the drunken mind says tha the tribe that will EVER accept you will sufferr,

DeletedUser

My sober mind says this is being spammed up and, IMHO should really be put back on topic.

DeletedUser

We'll stay top, because the likes of ACTIVE & DICE will fail, because they think they can be pushovers and when they are bitten back - they don't like it. No one likes a fight where they don't havean advantage. They think they do, but do they?

IF Active had not disbanded and me and Deb did not leave, and if the tribe was not half run by me and Deb, then you would of suffered, badly, due to Active just pwning your tribe due to the amount of unexplainable skill flowing in the heart of Active :icon_wink:

It's only due to the inactivity that you outlasted, not won, Active. I'm also shocked as to why you seem to bring Active or Dice into unrelated threads, after you moaned at them bringing Wuke into every other thread :icon_eek:

Different when you're the one on top eh? :icon_cool:

ChillyAcademic said:
I predict that I will continue to steal some of Celeb's fire.

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

rule's to this thread:

1: this thread is for jokes too... dont take everything seriously.
2: no flamming other people's idea's, you can disagree with them, but dont take the piss.
3: have fun!

[cough]don'tflamepeoplesconfidenceintheirtribeormakefunofthem[/cough]

DeletedUser

[cough]don'tflamepeoplesconfidenceintheirtribeormakefunofthem[/cough]

I like to flame people's confidence in their tribe when most of the tribe they are so confident in don't even want to be in said tribe.

Besides, I've never been one for listening to the rules. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Shards will be here soon so somebody should probably make a prediction be4 this closes.

Caveman 10345

Shards will be here soon so somebody should probably make a prediction be4 this closes.

I predict jannayoohoo will be rimmed someday.

i predict jannayoohoo will get flammed soon.

I predict shardz will be angry at the spam :lol:

But i bet's she's hot when she's angry lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

guys this thread is so easy to spam in :icon_sad: why cant u do it properly..

1. i predict all the spammers in this room will die of extremely unnatural painfull disgusting eeewwwwy disease's, like a handfull of clamidia to the face.

or Swine flu to the extent of them growing trotters and a snout

or bird flu and going cock eye-ed and jumpin off a buildin flappin thier arms under the impression they can fly, whilst using their Internal GPS

i also predict xvi to stay forever.. im 100% loyal and will be rimmed before i leave. if anyone wants to threaten XVI, please mail me (niallkce) and ill be happy to give you the finger and a boot to match ^_^

i also predict me to eat up alot of k54, and get to rank 12 within the next few days...

BYE BYE top 20... hello top 15 ^_^

oh and people... beware of the Norrris!!! scawy :icon_sad::icon_confused:

edit:

my comment to dice ^_^

Go XV DIE! your number shall be rolled ^_^ but we cheat ;) the dice are weighed so dont gamble to carelessly

cause there's a few un-canny predictions in here ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jake I will hunt you down and make sure you die of a slow painful death... :icon_surprised:

All threats are justifiable :)