WORLD 37 - opens Today.

DeletedUser

This isn't a joke, what are you all talking about? I am already in w37.

...I got my dad to pull a few strings for me. :lol:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Luk 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Luk 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah well, my dad's Lizy, I'm already in world 50.. that sounds so wrong :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Luk 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Luk 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by.

It is true, I have returned. I just want to get a nice game of TW in before I put an end to all humanity. :icon_wink:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is true, I have returned. I just want to get a nice game of TW in before I put an end to all humanity. :icon_wink:

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

DeletedUser

Assuming there is a God, then sure, I believe you. I think you may have to do more than quote some bible verses to prove your point though...

Take the first 3 words of that verse - "Be not deceived" - make sure it is you who is not being deceived before casting judgment upon others. You seem to be well educated in Christianity, but that means nothing to me. As far as I am concerned, you are just another "Christian" who in reality does not deserve that title...

I am not trying to question/belittle your beliefs, but I have been around the whole "Christian" block... After spending the first 18 years of my life wondering why I went to church to be judged by other sinners, I finally realized that the modern church is wrong. Today's church is nothing more than a bunch of fake people trying to be holier than everybody else in the room, when in reality they should be focusing on worshiping God rather than how they are better than the other members of the church...

Once again, please do not take offense to this, but I am not going to just sit here while somebody I don't even know tries to preach to me...

DeletedUser

And I am sorry for turning this into a thread about religion. I don't think that is a topic we really want to start here...

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And I am sorry for turning this into a thread about religion. I don't think that is a topic we really want to start here...

WOWSER !!! Im not trying to preach to you :icon_eek:

If I wanted to preach to you I would have done a hell of a lot more than copy paste some scripture off the internet .

It was meant as a joke , but it seems theres more to your name choice than meets the eye :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Assuming there is a God, then sure, I believe you. I think you may have to do more than quote some bible verses to prove your point though...

Take the first 3 words of that verse - "Be not deceived" - make sure it is you who is not being deceived before casting judgment upon others. You seem to be well educated in Christianity, but that means nothing to me. As far as I am concerned, you are just another "Christian" who in reality does not deserve that title...

I am not trying to question/belittle your beliefs, but I have been around the whole "Christian" block... After spending the first 18 years of my life wondering why I went to church to be judged by other sinners, I finally realized that the modern church is wrong. Today's church is nothing more than a bunch of fake people trying to be holier than everybody else in the room, when in reality they should be focusing on worshiping God rather than how they are better than the other members of the church...

Once again, please do not take offense to this, but I am not going to just sit here while somebody I don't even know tries to preach to me...

Not very good at taking a joke are you ? :lol:

DeletedUser

It was meant as a joke , but it seems theres more to your name choice than meets the eye :icon_eek:

Hehe... Lets just say I had a lot of crap happen in my life that had a direct correlation to Christianity. I won't get into it, but it had quite a great impact on my views about religion.

So there is some reasoning behind my cynicism...

DeletedUser

Not very good at taking a joke are you ? :lol:

Ahh, Jesus... I wasn't trying to overreact or anything of that nature, I am just not in the mood to get bible verses spewed at me online...

Anyways... HAHAHA! You are hilarious 2H2H! :lol:

@Pervis - Are you playing this world? I am in GARUDA on world 24. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I might be :)

and yesh, your siggy says as much. I was actually wondering whether to throw some Quranic verses at you before realising i just got out of a banhammering and prolly shouln't mush the envelope.

DeletedUser

PeRvIs you better not be hiding from me in this world

i will find you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and yesh, your siggy says as much. I was actually wondering whether to throw some Quranic verses at you before realising i just got out of a banhammering and prolly shouln't mush the envelope.

Hehe, I have also recently felt the brutal agony of the "banhammer"... So technically right now I am not playing world 24... :icon_cry:

I will be taking over a new account soon though. :icon_twisted:

Michael Corleone.

Lord Pervis,

I think you should play this world.

Peasant #28

DeletedUser

Lord Pervis,

I think you should assign me a number.

Pre-peasant # 77.