World 37

DeletedUser

Well if you ever wanted to be in a tribe with good ol' pricey, here is your chance :). I have joined a tribe in World 37 and would be delighted to welcome anyone from World 6 to the tribe. I am not the leader (I dont have the time) but I will be providing advice and guidance where I can.

W37 has a 500 member tribe limit. This poses some interesting challenges that I am looking forward to.

There are many of you that I would really like to be in a tribe with - that I know I will never have this chance on this world. It would be a pleasure being in the same tribe as you.

When you get to W37 click on North East. Then you can mail me priceless71 for an invite.

Cheers and best wishes to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck with that, that is beyond me as it would be very difficult with the constant communication.

DeletedUser

Yes my sense is that the massive amounts of members would require strong tribe structures with sector leadership. Some of these sector leaders would have the status of dukes in and of themselves. They would each have to run their own teams of barons, war commanders etc.

To me this all sounds like a very interesting challenge.

DeletedUser

Well if you ever wanted to be in a tribe with good ol' pricey, here is your chance :). I have joined a tribe in World 37 and would be delighted to welcome anyone from World 6 to the tribe. I am not the leader (I dont have the time) but I will be providing advice and guidance where I can.

W37 has a 500 member tribe limit. This poses some interesting challenges that I am looking forward to.

There are many of you that I would really like to be in a tribe with - that I know I will never have this chance on this world. It would be a pleasure being in the same tribe as you.

When you get to W37 click on North West. Then you can mail me priceless71 for an invite.

damn it , you are north east

DeletedUser

Crap! Im sorry about that... I screwed up. You can restart in NE if you like.

DeletedUser

When you get to W37 click on North East. Then you can mail me priceless71 for an invite.

If you play the server, you'll find me under the name Pervocalypse. Leastways till i get bored :icon_razz:

Are you suign your regular IGN ?

DeletedUser

LOL...well that would be my lot in life. I started in W36 only to get attacked after the first day or so. But I have survived so far :)

DeletedUser

Not really you though :icon_neutral:

But Pervis has a habit of deleting :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Price, Drop me a line on W37 please when you get a momment, I want to ask you a small favour.

DeletedUser

But Pervis has a habit of deleting :icon_confused:

My account was deleted in that world by a coplayer in another server while I was hospitalized for the sole purpose of stopping me from playing TW.

Theres no need to dwell on such a petty matter, mates. My tribemates insisted that it was the right thing to be done.

DeletedUser

i'll join!

I'm in need of a world where i join a tribe that doesn't die in the first 4 months. :)

DeletedUser

Just to let you all know, the duke of this amazing tribe is me, sajoco17.

=]

DeletedUser

Any others on W37 from W6 give me a shout, I have a W6 forum set up in HIRE-Ss forums.

DeletedUser

Yes my sense is that the massive amounts of members would require strong tribe structures with sector leadership. Some of these sector leaders would have the status of dukes in and of themselves. They would each have to run their own teams of barons, war commanders etc.

To me this all sounds like a very interesting challenge.

I will join, though I have alot of time atm, I don't think I will continue to have extra time in the future so I don't know if I will keep playing, but I will nonetheless stay as I'm interested in how the structures will be formed.

DeletedUser

My account was deleted in that world by a coplayer in another server while I was hospitalized for the sole purpose of stopping me from playing TW.

Theres no need to dwell on such a petty matter, mates. My tribemates insisted that it was the right thing to be done.

He's just jealous. :icon_wink: