World 39 teaching tribe

bugcommander

I was bored and since i started on the rim was wondering if i should go through the effort of creating a teaching tribe to pass on my knowledge to the newer players. Anyone have any input on whether SE world 39 needs a teaching tribe or not?

bugcommander

I have decided to make this teaching tribe. Please refer to the MWS topic in the recruitment section for more details

DeletedUser

Good luck pal, im sure you could strike a deal or two with the main tribes that emerge there so you stick around longer to give new players atleast a fighting chance.

bugcommander

Good luck pal, im sure you could strike a deal or two with the main tribes that emerge there so you stick around longer to give new players atleast a fighting chance.
At the moment there really isnt any decent tribes around there so striking a deal is not needed at the moment. Perhaps in the future but not at the moment

DeletedUser

Thats what I ment by the main tribes that 'emerge there' :icon_wink: because I agree, all tribes around at this time will probably disappear within a few months :p

DeletedUser

There's no point in having a teaching tribe because I won't be in it.

SharkEyes

So who will be teaching in this tribe? Obviously a decent teaching tribe needs some decent teachers.

DeletedUser74879

teaching tribe

Yeah, I agree with previous poster LA... every world can do with a teaching tribe :)

I think Center was a teaching tribe in W37 and W38... loads of good teachers, nice material, basics, and analogies >_>

But I think they lacked something :/ the teaching tribes did teach about PnP, turtles... basics, advanced, everything, but they only covered practical information. Personally I think teaching tribes should also educate players about politeness and basic respect for other players. Have seen too many flame mails ingame, and most forum threads I enter (especially those about wars) tend to put me off after awhile because they start quoting people for the sake of dishing out retorts rather than to appreciate and expound on the content.

While this game is aggressive, I think we shouldn't extend malice and hatred into communications, especially when its public. :)

DeletedUser

I was bored and since i started on the rim was wondering if i should go through the effort of creating a teaching tribe to pass on my knowledge to the newer players. Anyone have any input on whether SE world 39 needs a teaching tribe or not?

Does that mean i have to move SE :icon_razz:. my area is awful so yeah why not

DeletedUser

Teaching tribes are great, the only fault ive seen in MOST, leaders dont teach through circular mails and tribal activities (such as coordinated attacks practice, etc) but they just have a huge guides section.

And the thing they lack THE MOST - Leadership activity.

If those things could be kept in check, teaching tribes would really make a SERIOUS impact.

I think the only REAL teaching tribe to have ever existed is TeachU lead by Open-Eye. The others just lacked the motivation and activity to make them as successful as TeachU.

DeletedUser

lol, seems we had the same idea at more or less the same time but n near oppicate side of the world, have fun i hope you do well.

DeletedUser

firstly my gran and grandad died, we had to go up to scotland to bury them and sort things out, i had no internet, i couldnt tell anyone on tw because we had just had a massive storm that killed our internet, it took 2 weeks out of my tribalwars playing, and when you play a8 mill account and are the main co-player for 2 9mill accounts its an insane ammount of time expeshily in wars, so i had to sort those too out before i even thought of my 400pt account on this world.

when i did have the time to come back here, as expected i was miles behind everyone else and tribless so i re-located to the rim and started another tribe, which i am now turning into a teaching tribe.

DeletedUser

Anyways, i've come up with most of what i going to be putting into the "teach" part of the tribe, but was wondering if anyone on the forums thinks there is anything important that should go into a teaching tribe?