WORLD 40!!! [b]White Pheonix!!![/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Tribe White Pheonix is a newer tribe located in World 40. WE're looking for new members ot come on in and join. Reply to this post, or mail Scoz (World 40) For an Invite if you're looking. Come join us for a strong and tightly woven brotherhood among people. :swordsman: Any amount of points is welcome. Come join us!!! ^-^ :lol:

DeletedUser

what continent u on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The continent dosen't really matter for us though. In time we will grow enough so we are evenly spread on all continents.

koa anubis

The continent dosen't really matter for us though. In time we will grow enough so we are evenly spread on all continents.

Win. :lol:

Scoz if you send me the co-ordinates of your main I will be more than happy to send some troopsresources to you!

Let me know how the multi-continent-rimcontrol goez. You really seem like the person to do such a task after reading up on you :icon_wink:

Quasako

:icon_rolleyes:

Man, if I had a nickel...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

was gunna try th' ol' "gimme duke privs an' me join" trick, but felt't not worth th' time o'er 5 members who be in a tribe with points equal to dat o' some o' me farms...

Status
Not open for further replies.