Morale: Point + Time based

OD Rankings: Enabled, using unit population values

First free premium point threshold: 500
Second free premium point threshold: 15000

Beginner protection: Enabled, 5 days
Beginner point ratio protection: Disabled

Paladin: Enabled, no weapons
Archers: Disabled
Tech: 3 tier upgrade system, the max amount of researches is 15.
Scout settings: If enough scouts survive AND the scout is appropriately researched, buildings, resources and external units can be scouted too.
Farm limit: Disabled
Church: Disabled
Starting buildings: Depending on the amount of villages on the world, new players start with increased building levels
Fake limit: Disabled
Barbarian rise rate: 0.003
Barbarian rise max points: 2000

Nobleman system: Packages
Cheap retraining of noblemen: Enabled
Max noble distance: 500 fields
Cheap noble packets: Enabled

Tribe member limit: 60
Number of tribe members used for ranking: 40

Ability to select starting position: Enabled

Bonus villages: Enabled, 10% of new registrations will result in a bonus village creation

Premium referral system: Active, reward is 5 days, awarded once referred player reaches 1500 points
Night bonus: Disabled
Sleep mode: Disabled

DeletedUser

Beginner Protection = too long
No weapon paladins = good
Cheap noble packets = good
Tribe member limit = reasonable. i prefer it lower personally.
3 tier research = annoying
no fake limit = EXCELLENT
no archer = EXCELLENT
no church = EXCELLENT
packets = EXCELLENT

DeletedUser79350

If you're going to have the pally, give it weapons. Outside of that, the settings are reasonable. That is, if you like speed 1 worlds. (constant farming req'd)

DeletedUser

i would rather have a member limit of 40 for the 40 best

DeletedUser

I dont think they ever have done that. The only world i remember with 40 cap had ranking by 20. Cuz 40/40 promotes mass-recruiting. :p

DeletedUser

40/40 is the best you get judged by your whole tribe not just top 40 and it was in world 19 when i believe it first appeared

ston3d

40/40 is the best you get judged by your whole tribe not just top 40 and it was in world 19 when i believe it first appeared

No. :icon_eek:
Why be judged on your whole tribes points? Many of the best tribes invite late starters just because they're great for the tribe moral or whatever. Should they be judged on them? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Love the settings but the morale part. Pisses me off when you are next to players that turtle.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm kind of new around here.

Bonus villages: Enabled, 10% of new registrations will result in a bonus village creation

What does this mean? :|

DeletedUser

definetly not gonna have many members on this world from my preference anyways. :\

Rawr?

In the Announcements thread it says it would be 4 level tech but here it says 3 level tech what is it?

DeletedUser

In the Announcements thread it says it would be 4 level tech but here it says 3 level tech what is it?

Obviously a typo in the announcements. Damn, I was looking forward to a new system of techs. :/