World 46 Blog

DeletedUser

Hello World 46! I am ampatriot, the new blogger representing World 46. I am overjoyed that I could serve in this way, and I trust that I will not let you down.
Blogging is an important part to get our world into the public eye of the TW community, and I will do my best to accomplish this task.

I cannot do this alone however, and I will need the help of everyone to make the World 46 blog the best that it can be. I will plan on publishing a blog post weekly, and will include in this post recent news about the world, involving wars, mergers, and any important fact that arises. I am not omniscient unfortunately, so I would ask that if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what to write about, please contact me.

As I have said, I am looking forward to your ideas in this matter, and I hope that this will gain publicity for our world. World 46 is a great world, and it is time that it's name became a common one.

Thanks guys,

Ampatriot

*I will post a link to each new blog post every week

The list below will be updated each time I post a blog.

Blogs
1st blog
World 46 History
Skill? vs Anarky
January Round up
Tribes Analysis
Lulz Edition
7th blog
Feb Round-Up
Z Grade
TSL
Skill?
March 2011 round up
Fall of TSB
Anarky History
The beginning of the end
The War Begins
Interview with xDarkx
World Update
TSL op
Twist splits
Syruss on Twist!
A new mod

Statistic Updates
First update
Second update
Stat Update

Last edited by a moderator:

The Resurrection

I would say that the first blog should be a decently detailed history of wd46. That way outsiders would know how the world started, how everyone got to where their at...ect.

DeletedUser84663

I thought mantoo was trying to put the history together... :icon_confused:

as for a blog for this world... WOOT WOOT

Raise_da_Roof.gif

maybe this'll keep things going on the pnp... :icon_biggrin:

...oh, and I would like to suggest a "behind-the-scenes" look into the grooming process for CIMM's awesome locks!

DeletedUser

I am a little curious how he gets his hair to look so glorious. Definitely a "How we got here" type look on the first one. Brings the readers up to date and gets them hooked to how things will develop.

DeletedUser

Well I have started creating the first blog post, and have mostly brief histories on how the top 4 tribes got to where they are today. I have not delved in to much depth, but if anyone has any specific ideas, please contact me on skype.

DeletedUser

Only the top 4? I would say SnM deserved to be mentioned.

DeletedUser67615

I wouldn't.....

And congratz in becoming a blogger.

DeletedUser89420

so anarky will be mentioned.... i would love to read what u write about us ampatriot....:icon_razz::icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

DeletedUser93439

Can't even keep your disrespect out of this thread :icon_rolleyes:

I have to agree. Personally I don't know a thing about SnM and really thought that they'd be gone by now by anarky, skill? or TSB considering they want to expand, but it seems SnM can keep their ground.

DeletedUser

In the interest of staying on topic, contact mirnov7 or myself ig for any info on SnM...

DeletedUser

You can also contact me for information on SnM...I have knowledge of them from back when they were Below and didn't even own a continent

DeletedUser

Well I do not really want this thread to turn into a flamefest, so please try to keep discussion on topic.

I am mostly touching on the backround of the top 4 for the reason that they are by far larger than any of the other tribes.

DeletedUser

well i didn't mean to sound like a flamer...i just meant that i've known their history since they began as a tribe...sorry if i sounded like I was flaming

DeletedUser

No, its fine, I just do not want anything to start here.

Here it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks good. I think it's a good start for W46. Good work!

DeletedUser

Thank you! I am glad that you like it. As I stated previously, any suggestions are appreciated. I cannot do this alone.