World 46 Milestones

DeletedUser

Funny that for 80% of the time we only had 2, but keep talking, you are only mad that you can't even compare to our greatness.

Greatness of what?
4 people clicking the upgrade buttons and sending out small farming teams 24/7?

:lol:

DeletedUser

ROFL.

Its not hard to start fast. i know tons of two pump chumps. I happen to be a well established player, maybe not your fast starter such as yourself...

However i question several things. Ie how many accounts you started before you settled on the best one, or if you started enough in the same sector fast enough to set up the barbs yourself, with high mines/warehouses...

I mean, there are so many ways to stack the deck early on... get a friend or five to start accounts online, and just send you resources...

Do not boast of things that can be obtained easily enough via questionable or cheating methods.. There are way too many outside factors to attribute your startup to skill.

LIke i said, do more than start up and do that well... for more than two weeks, and maybe i will look twice at you.

Cheater.

2nd account, only reason I abandoned first is cause we decided to use a diff name.

Cheater? Negative. I have amazing startups in every world I play, 44 I beat out Hoang's startup, but then again, I started on the outer core. I have on several worlds, obviously you don't pay attention.

If it is SO easy, why did we have a 350 point lead at 800 points? And we started a day late, and had about 13 attacks on us before then. Obviously it can't be that easy if the 30,000 players that started before us were so far behind.

You're an idiot, and you will always be an idiot with that kind of mindset, stop being ignorant.

DeletedUser

Lol we have been banned for like 40 hours, for a BS reason, and you noobs haven't caught up.

Don't ever even attempt to flame me, Ray, Garg, or Taylor ever again. You niggas aint on our level.

There are four of you, all uber active. So in a way, your right, we aren't on all four players togethers level, but each of you alone? Absolutely.

Although, I started like the day you were banned, and already caught up with everyone, I most likely would have caught you all as well. See, your not the only one that can be arrogant.

Still like Ray though. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Seusss no... no flaming, you are one of the few I like. :D Everyone else sucks. You are ^^^

DeletedUser

We all suck? I could really care less about early game rankings. No real fighting has happened yet, and most of the time it's just luck on where you start. I started 2 hours away from the nearest barb village, so I had to wait for Bp to end before I could start to really farm. Some times it's just when you start that matters.

You guys had 2 to 4 people playing and were rank 1. Yeah, that's impressive, no doubt. But for each player to take personal credit for the accomplishment of 2-4 players? Not as impressive.

DeletedUser84917

Lol we have been banned for like 40 hours, for a BS reason, and you noobs haven't caught up.

Don't ever even attempt to flame me, Ray, Garg, or Taylor ever again. You niggas aint on our level.

With 4 co-players and the location you had the lead should have been a lot bigger.
Damn, I did the exact same thing like you guys did here in several worlds without having a co or account sitter. It's not impressive, your not the big daddy around here just because you got lucky, it has nothing to do with skill.

You should be glad you got banned, it makes it so much easier to still be posting around here like you're the big shot, the inventor of this game. Whereas if you kept on playing and failed everyone would laugh their ass off.

I mean 4 co's?
What's the matter, can't cope with soloplay?

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated
1 Blind Justice 11.782
2 Flat Cat. 10.617
3 Braaaaains 10.059

Third, and not some stupid =A= player.

Also can we get a normal black colour and not this awfull blue-ish hell?