World 5 and 6 not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the village that is left wasnt suposed to have an academy... just max barracs and producing def troops .... it would take me to long to reorganize it.... i'm not in the mood for that
and btw.. i'm 26 and consider myself as an adult

DeletedUser

my second village is deletted

it would be repared or not. i loose my army and my second village:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Why don't you?

There's nothing wrong with losing interest in a game and finding something else to do when months of your work is suddenly lost for no reason.

Dude quiting the game just becouse you lost a village what soon will be retured. thats is a stupid reason to quit.

You'r just mad as you have a village but you don't if you know what i mean. tut tut....you had that one coming too you.

shesh

Can you site a reason that you think he needs to grow up?

Send in a tick at http://www.tribalwars.net/ticket_login.php ask nicely if they can fix this for you. i bet you are not the only person this as happened to.

At this time they must be getting hunderds may be thousand of tickets it would be most appropriate to site the problem on forum and just letting us assure that it will be fixed.

Dude quiting the game just becouse you lost a village what soon will be retured. thats is a stupid reason to quit.

You'r just mad as you have a village but you don't if you know what i mean. tut tut....you had that one coming too you.

I don't know about him, but i have no problem loosing a village or many villages in the game the way it is supposed to be lost, not like this.

DeletedUser

The person you responded to said he'd quit if his village wasn't returned. Perhaps you should learn to read posts before responding to them.

You'r just mad
I'm not the one who was screaming at people in big red letters.

as you have a village but you don't if you know what i mean.
I don't have a village in W5, as it has been erased from the map, and the game staff have not only made no indication that they intend to do anything to fix it, they've also made no indication that they're even capable of doing so. They don't appear to have properly prepared for a situation such as this, so the data may be permanently lost.

tut tut....you had that one coming too you.
Had what coming? A poorly reasoned argument from someone who apparently can't spell or use proper punctuation?

DeletedUser

Can you site a reason that you think he needs to grow up?

At this time they must be getting hunderds may be thousand of tickets it would be most appropriate to site the problem on forum and just letting us assure that it will be fixed.

I don't know about him, but i have no problem loosing a village or many villages in the game the way it is supposed to be lost, not like this.

1st question, He needs to grow up acting like a baby thats just lost it's rattle, quiting the game couse he lost one village.

2nd question, yes i know that, but it gives him somthing to do instead of moaning.

DeletedUser8785

Xavirus, I checked my ranking. So what?
It says I have 2 villages (1.500 total points) but the problem is still the same: that now I can see only one village and I had two, a smaller one with 1500 points and the home village with 3800, that is 5000 total points).

DeletedUser

Xavirus, I checked my ranking. So what?
It says I have 2 villages (1.500 total points) but the problem is still the same: that now I can see only one village and I had two, a smaller one with 1500 points and the home village with 3800, that is 5000 total points).

So what, So what, i was just pointsing it out. :icon_confused:

abixia

maybe they are doing a continent at a time or they are going through the alphabet of usernames fixing each one in turn. That is what I would do

DeletedUser

maybe they are doing a continent at a time or they are going through the alphabet of usernames fixing each one in turn. That is what I would do

lol, that would take a very long time. the computer does all this.

DeletedUser

1st question, He needs to grow up acting like a baby thats just lost it's rattle, quiting the game couse he lost one village.
He's not committing suicide, or going on a drinking binge, or anything like that just because he lost his village. He simply doesn't feel like redoing months of work that's been lost for no reason, and will thus find something else to do with his time if his village isn't restored. That's not acting like a baby. This is a game. Games are supposed to be fun. You don't dictate what is and is not fun for everyone else. If due to the village loss, the game's lost its fun for him, that's his business.

DeletedUser

He's not committing suicide, or going on a drinking binge, or anything like that just because he lost his village. He simply doesn't feel like redoing months of work that's been lost for no reason, and will thus find something else to do with his time if his village isn't restored. That's not acting like a baby. This is a game. Games are supposed to be fun. You don't dictate what is and is not fun for everyone else. If due to the village loss, the game's lost its fun for him, that's his business.

Did i say he was gonna commit suicide or go on a drinking bring?

months it does not take months to build a village to 5000K.
and in time it will be back.

DeletedUser

at least someone understands me :>
i was hours away from nobling my third one... so now im down from 3 villages to one made for support... and i just don't think it will be fun anymore rebuilding this
and yes... i'm going on a beer or two tonight with a nice looking girl... of course after the AC Milan match :>

just noticed... did we all get premium?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

months it does not take months to build a village to 5000K.
I'll assume you mean 5k, because I don't think a 5M point village is even possible. It does take months, especially at the slow pace of W5, unless you really don't know what you're doing and don't spend any time building an army.

and in time it will be back.
We don't know that for certain, and his original post stated only that he'd leave if he did not get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.