World 5 - Funny IGM's

• Thread starter DeletedUser1285
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've been farming this guy for the past 2 days and unfortunately he logged in and spent down before my last attack :(

Got this mail from him too:

nikug06 today at 22:01
u have just earned, u and your tribe, war.

first war on World 5! :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm taking that as the 3man vs 53 man war you told me about...

DeletedUser4875

i would love to join that tribe, rise up through the ranks, become a duke. then remove all priviliges from everybody, then leave the tribe. (oh and i would make their profile something embarassing)

Or you get up to being a duke then disband the tribe

DeletedUser

I'm taking that as the 3man vs 53 man war you told me about...

yup. Two attacks incoming. I can hardly wait to skyrocket up the opponents defeated chart.

Who wants to take bets on how many troops there are? 10? 20? lol

DeletedUser5608

Or you get up to being a duke then disband the tribe

But if I disband, then they will find new tribes. If they have no barons or dukes, they would be stuck with their profile, not be able to recruit, not even be able to disband.
:icon_twisted: I think my way is more evil:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yup. Two attacks incoming. I can hardly wait to skyrocket up the opponents defeated chart.

Who wants to take bets on how many troops there are? 10? 20? lol

1 spearman of Doom!

Berz out.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes it's not poor language that makes a great IGM exchange. I was tasked with recruiting (ok...someone has to do it)....And I get this exchange:

My form letter:

Hi There,

I was looking over the player's list for continent K35 and noticed that you are not a member of any tribe. I was wondering if you would like to join ours. CM-E is part of the Crimson Elite family. We are an active tribe that provides an excellent opporunity to meet other players and provide mutual support. We are looking for active people that are looking to expand their positions. I am only recruiting from continent K35, so you can rest assure that you will not be alone in a larger, more spread out tribe.

If you think you could benefit, please let me know and I'll send you an invitation.

Thanks,
junkmonger

<<--
The response:

"I can't really be bothered with a tribe at the moment so don't send me invites unless you are very big. Thanks :)"

I meant VERY big, not some 35000 point mini-family...

<<--
Blink, Blink, Blink...uh...everyone has less than 500 points...Even if you had 80 members, that would only be 40,000 points. This of course begged the following response:

OK...when we have 1 Million points, would you please come and be our Duke?

<<---
Some people just don't understand sarcasm.

I'll think about it, but I have lots on in W4 at the moment...

<<--
Of course, this had to be shared with my Duke.

This guy doesn't get sarcasm. I'll look him in W4 later. If he's a bit player, I think we'll go out of our way to farm him.

<<--
After checking:

Yep...farm bait.

From w4: <<player>> <<tribe>> 5.724 2 2862

DeletedUser

So.. if he was a big player on W4 you would leave him alone?

Tsk Tsk dont mix worlds...

That being said if anyone messes with me on W5 I will crush you on W2!! :icon_twisted:

;)

Berz out.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually, Berz, you missed the point. Sometimes people have a right to be that arrogant. Confirming that there may have been some basis to this is judicious. However, I suspect that there wasn't.

However, one day, I'd like to be able to auction my tribal affiliation and then sit back and laugh at the responses.

DeletedUser4596

So.. if he was a big player on W4 you would leave him alone?

Tsk Tsk dont mix worlds...

That being said if anyone messes with me on W5 I will crush you on W2!! :icon_twisted:

;)

Berz out.

OH and yes I am in TW and RoBAC... I am one who can differenciate between worlds.
Maybe Berzerker has a split personality [multiply personality disorder] and forgets he is a experienced player?

I think this persona of berzerker forgets he differenciates between worlds.

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me how long this server is already running?

Those IGM are really boring. But that is probably because the Top man has only 500 Points. Who wants to bet that he will loose the spot within the month?

DeletedUser

mandy!!! today at 08:57
if you attack me one more time i tel it o my friends and then are you dead and out of the game sukker

I didn't bother to reply...

DeletedUser

Man that sounds like asking to be your regular farm doesnt it?

DeletedUser4186

Points dont really matter because, size of army isnt counted in them.

Seaskulls point system >>>> TW pointsystem that way. But army size included can be analyzed and used against someone so .....good and bad to include army in the ranking.

DeletedUser4875

But if I disband, then they will find new tribes. If they have no barons or dukes, they would be stuck with their profile, not be able to recruit, not even be able to disband.
:icon_twisted: I think my way is more evil:icon_twisted:

yeh but you cant get the founding member out of being a duke, so they just put everything back to how it was.

DeletedUser

I thought i would never post here, but iwas found out to be wrong tonight, and here is why:

The mesage is blunt and straight to the point, no beating around the bush here:

Subject aliance
Conversational partner Jiki
Reply forward Delete

» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
Jiki today at 21:37whant?
Block sender Report Insult

Thats it? No hello, or anything? Shall i spend the time replying.

DeletedUser

The tribe is Bulgarian, and the only member is this person.

If you would like to see the real thing, i am mroe tha willing to forward to anyone, who wants a 5 second laugh.

DeletedUser4923

I sent my troops to nobel a village then went to stay at my friends for a day, i came back and apparently he was sending troops at the same time except mine hit first. once his wave comes he loses his nobel (Oh eM Gee). He expected me to get my troops out of my village so he could take the village himself that i worked for. Once his nobel was dead he expected me to pay for it or else he would retaliate. Well... He did. Then he lost 2 more nobels.

KoffieSchaap
Feb 17 at 21:25

"my nobel is dead.u have time to send 5x resourses needed for nobelman to my main village tehran and if not i would do something mad! i told u to put the troops off but u didnt..answer me soon lady!"