to attack as one.

DeletedUser

Restart, not so smart.
Everyone please hurry, send
some n00bs to the rim.

Inactive player
Do not read our forums, soon
My boot in your ass

I believe I've crossed the line, so I'll just go ahead and stop now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so you got owned by some pks? :icon_rolleyes:
think of the good side, now you can become big fish in your area ^-^
wespecially if your friends will send you few k of each resources :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, no one owned me, as you can clearly see from my TWplus profile.

Although I will admit that I restarted due to the likelyhood of getting owned in the future. Extremely Limited Time + Duke of Brand New Tribe = not center Ks material.

I have simply seen a few isolated PKs in action who would crumble if the players in their area weren't both weak in the knees and disorganized.

DeletedUser

Although I will admit that I restarted due to the likelyhood of getting owned in the future. Extremely Limited Time + Duke of Brand New Tribe = not center Ks material.

I have simply seen a few isolated PKs in action who would crumble if the players in their area weren't both weak in the knees and disorganized.

Heh, the question is. How did these players become so weak :p

DeletedUser

being in a core is nothing special, some time ago a tribemate quitted, he said that i can take his village but he is on opposite side of the K, so it was impossible but he made me an acc sitter, as i wanted to play a simcity to see how would my game look like,
i log in there once per day (sometimes not at all) for few mins only to spend resources and log out,
i have decent village with very good defences, and i could even start nobling other players, lol
but i dont have time for this, i only wait until someonre of my friends will want this village :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Heh, the question is. How did these players become so weak :p

Okay, that earns you an "L-O-L"

But, I was refering to players who are scared to attack, due solely to the points of the PKs. There are plenty of players around the Pks that I've seen who, while not strong enough to take them one on one, could easily send them to the rim if they formed and coordinated a temporary personal alliance.

being in a core is nothing special

I suppose you are right. The majority of players in my area were about as poor as any other's.

There were, however, a few expert players in my area, expanding in my direction. A number of factors led to my being unable to progress as fast as I needed to, and I saw the writing on the wall.

It's not so bad. There's a lot to be said for the easy pace of country living.

DeletedUser

Meh.. haikus.. 2 propaganda topics about K-magic and PKs :icon_rolleyes: .
Why not talk about something more intresting.. cats for example?

DeletedUser

being in a core is nothing special, some time ago a tribemate quitted, he said that i can take his village but he is on opposite side of the K, so it was impossible but he made me an acc sitter, as i wanted to play a simcity to see how would my game look like,
i log in there once per day (sometimes not at all) for few mins only to spend resources and log out,
i have decent village with very good defences, and i could even start nobling other players, lol
but i dont have time for this, i only wait until someonre of my friends will want this village :icon_razz:

A suggestion machoney. Read over the new rules. I wouldnt wish to see the number one player banned due to not understanding the New rules of account sitting.

DeletedUser

if you think that is bad jerran, you should check out the last page of the 'Amusing in game mails' topic. There's a convo where a guy admits one of his tribe members is playing two separate accounts.

DeletedUser

Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust, why must all these
threads turn to cat rust?

DeletedUser

Meow, meow goes the cat,
from under the coach goes a rat,
ATTACK ATTACK! Splat!

Who are you really?
Are you powerful or noob?
Nah, your just a farm.

Build your warehouse up!
Build all your resource up!
Now you are my farm!

Farm Farm Farm away!
Every single Tribal War day!
It really does pay!

What Cat in the hat?
There is no cat in the hat?
Matthius has one!

The Turk are coming!
They are all family tribes!
Lets break them up now!

Hey! What did you say?
1m 4 n00b 4nd t4lk l1k3 th1s.
I think you are right.

All dogs love anybody,
Though Cats pick and choose their friends.
So then, cats are better!

(More to come)

DeletedUser

if you think that is bad jerran, you should check out the last page of the 'Amusing in game mails' topic. There's a convo where a guy admits one of his tribe members is playing two separate accounts.

Hehe, in world 3 I had one even better, I asked a guy straigh how many accounts he played and he replied - 3.

It was kinda obvious anyway as all those 3 accounts had almost the same account names, exactly same profile text and exactly same village names :lol:

Sorry for the offtopic, you guys can now go back to your Haikus thingies....

DeletedUser

Okay, that earns you an "L-O-L"

But, I was refering to players who are scared to attack, due solely to the points of the PKs. There are plenty of players around the Pks that I've seen who, while not strong enough to take them one on one, could easily send them to the rim if they formed and coordinated a temporary personal alliance.

I suppose you are right. The majority of players in my area were about as poor as any other's.

There were, however, a few expert players in my area, expanding in my direction. A number of factors led to my being unable to progress as fast as I needed to, and I saw the writing on the wall.

It's not so bad. There's a lot to be said for the easy pace of country living.

If noobs manage to take down our members then they are merely pruning us of players who are too weak to be PKs.

DeletedUser

A suggestion machoney. Read over the new rules. I wouldnt wish to see the number one player banned due to not understanding the New rules of account sitting.

what wrong am i doing?
there is totally no communication betwen my acc and this one?
i just wanted it to grow a little.... i will find someone to noble it asap

tpwch

Thats what you're doing wrong, you're not allowed to give away villages you are sitting, only play them for their own benefit/growth.