World 5 Player Pics

DPROKZ

LILLA! Finally can put a face to the name of our tribe's leader. All we need now is Normus and Jaydeeps.

DeletedUser

STOP SPAMMING !!!!!!!!!!!

i admit, i like to spam/go offtopic sometimes, BUT this topic actually serves a purpose, so that we can find out what our fellow world players look like. Even if they are but ugly or something like that, still it's nice to know who are our friends and foe's :)

and we should all have enough respect not to make fun of other peoples pictures.

and personally i think this should be made a sticky, so that we do not loose it somewhere :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maby a locked or only picture topic where people move thier own to it by a mod checking in time to time, that should always keep one picture topic up.

While this ensure of people can spam however they like without deleting the pictures. This also ensure that the moda may lock and delete the thread, over and onver again.;D

We all know that nothing makes a moderator more happy than the thought:
"Yes! finaly I may delete that topic to piss that spammer off".;)

<---Would have that thought all the time, not fit to moderate but fit for much else.;)

Dunkywunky

meandvan.jpg

Dunkywunky and tommyjinn =]

DeletedUser

Geez, I'm feeling a bit ancient looking at these other pictures... :icon_eek:

brown.jpg

I was starting to think that every female that played world 5 (besides those in TSE) looked like VDOS. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hermit, post you're real picture please.

i want to make fun of you

DeletedUser

Lulz @ 50stones :lol:
Enjoy that beer? :)

And Hermit... You look hawt!
I'd tap that ;D

DeletedUser

Lol @ 50stones.. is that what you were up to when you'd message me to sit when you were under attack? -_- Work my %$#....

DeletedUser

50Stones, you look both younger and cuter than I thought you were...