World 50

DeletedUser

No seriosuly.
Actually a World 50 premade.
I plan on W50 to be my come back world and I wantz it to be epic..
Actually, I'm just power hungry and want to boss you all around. :icon_rolleyes:

I have PLENTY of experience and have played since W6. I have reached 1.8 million 4 times, but I get bored and quit if the world dies, Cause I'm lame like that.
I taught Wizzydizzy everything he knows -Damn big lie don't believe that- And created Dvader in W1 -if you bought that, go back the top, and re-read everything-

I basically like to just have fun, so there is no set member limit, but I AM looking for experienced players.

I can't think of anything to write, so basically I am just tying the first thing that comes to my head as I type. Like honestly, you could stop reading now, and not miss anything. Yet, you continue to read, although you KNOW there is nothing else important coming up in this paragraph. Strange eh, how the human mind works. Even with me telling you to stop reading, you continue to read out of sheer curiosity. And now, you will be punished. You just lost the game.

Name - No clue
Tag - No clue

Member list:

Extra-Extra

DeletedUser

the tag is too long

has to be 6 characters

but could be good, you cna put me down as a maybe, if the settings are good

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No seriosuly.
Actually a World 50 premade.
I plan on W50 to be my come back world and I wantz it to be epic..
Actually, I'm just power hungry and want to boss you all around. :icon_rolleyes:

I have PLENTY of experience and have played since W6. I have reached 1.8 million 4 times, but I get bored and quit if the world dies, Cause I'm lame like that.
I taught Wizzydizzy everything he knows -Damn big lie don't believe that- And created Dvader in W1 -if you bought that, go back the top, and re-read everything-

I basically like to just have fun, so there is no set member limit, but I AM looking for experienced players.

I can't think of anything to write, so basically I am just tying the first thing that comes to my head as I type. Like honestly, you could stop reading now, and not miss anything. Yet, you continue to read, although you KNOW there is nothing else important coming up in this paragraph. Strange eh, how the human mind works. Even with me telling you to stop reading, you continue to read out of sheer curiosity. And now, you will be punished. You just lost the game.

Name - No clue
Tag - No clue

Member list:

Extra-Extra

I would join based on that post :lol: Was worth reading :)

<3

DeletedUser

Thank you Lisa :)
<3

Mail me if anyone actually wants to joiin.

ackcody

That is an amazing paragraph :lol:
Though, I did actually stop reading the first time.
Than saw that someone quoted it, so I read it.

DeletedUser56897

So Im guessing the UK forums arent what they were cut out to be?

DeletedUser

It's where I type until around this time when they die. Although, they are quite awake tonight.