World 54 Blog Comp!

DeletedUser

Hello World 54,

I apologise for my delay but I have just started a new job and its pretty hectic to get back into the rythm after being un-employed for 3 months.

Well here is your comp!

It's your chance to Win 100 Premium Points!

What Do I Do?

Draw a Picture in Paint!

What does said Picture need to be about?

Something with Tribalwars, Maybe a war like CHEESE vs -F-? Use your imagination.

Rules:

1.) Must follow Forum Rules.
2.) Must follow Game Rules.
3.) Must be In PAINT! If you are using Linux or Mac, try GIMP.

Prize:

1.) 100 Premium Points.
2.) A Spot on the Blog (I will post the winning entry into the blog).

How to Win/Enter:

Just post your image here (Must be of your own Work), then When the competition is done, World 54 May Vote!

Good Luck.

Kris

DeletedUser

I've never actually used GIMP, but i was under the impression that it was an advanced photo-editing program like photoshop...

That would ruin everything, the point of making people use MS paint is to challenge people to make a picture using just simple lines and paintbrushes without fancy effects.

DeletedUser

I've never actually used GIMP, but i was under the impression that it was an advanced photo-editing program like photoshop...

That would ruin everything, the point of making people use MS paint is to challenge people to make a picture using just simple lines and paintbrushes without fancy effects.

Gimp also has these features, if it gets too advanced the image will be ignored.

DeletedUser

38993905.png

Shall I take my PP now or later? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I will give another 100 PP to the winner if there are at least 5 contestants (excluding me :D)

[SPOIL]
w54comp.jpg
[/SPOIL]<------- click me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, because you haven't included a sausage. :(

Do you know how hard it is to draw a sausage on paint and relate it to tw :icon_eek:

Nice cracker, It will look nice in the 2nd place spot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97248

the classic start up of a world, took me 20 mins :icon_rolleyes: the artwork isnt great but darn it i tried :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
15416124.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

This is my situation at the moment... My ODD hasn't changed in 3 weeks, and this workshop bonus seems like a waste of time right now!

pudge.d.butcher

i will have a go.. sometime later.. how long the competition last ? :3