World 55 Skype Chat

King Matt II

I'm not leading anything. o_O
I was a baron of LOVE, but I quit after some issues. >.>

DeletedUser

I'm not leading anything. o_O
I was a baron of LOVE, but I quit after some issues. >.>

Love is full of issues. The tribe is so ironically hateful it isn't funny. They hate me quite bit. Don't know what I did? Maybe I have too great a personality?

- Marc

Also Kusty made me Baron, after repeatably telling me he wouldn't let me have any priviligies not even circular mail. I believe it is only a matter of time till I am Duke. Watch this space?

DeletedUser

Love is full of issues. The tribe is so ironically hateful it isn't funny. They hate me quite bit. Don't know what I did? Maybe I have too great a personality?

- Marc

Also Kusty made me Baron, after repeatably telling me he wouldn't let me have any priviligies not even circular mail. I believe it is only a matter of time till I am Duke. Watch this space?

I'm already thinking of removing those privs, you useless piece of...

King Matt II

- Marc

There weren't any issues with the tribe, mostly personal issues and a certain someone being a jackass who won't unblock me. :<

DeletedUser

I always wondered how you could claim to love yet do nothing but hate, just curious o.o