World 56 PnP pictures

DeletedUser

I have a pretty dress so I'm happy :)

Even with the Hare ears Hair.

Is it sad that I still remember enough about pocket monsters to know what all of those evolved from, or a cool Gothic versions of.(educated guessing from almost 10 years ago. )

Nidoking
NidoQueen
Rydon
Golem
Dugtrio
Mewtwo
Charizard
Venussoar
Blastiose
Lapras
Snorlax
The rock snake thingy, ??
and Missed one of the ones behind the suit.

DeletedUser

Rock snake is Onix. But it's a steel snake so it's actually Steelix. Not sure which one you missed, much too lazy to check :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

Is it sad that I still remember enough about pocket monsters to know what all of those evolved from, or a cool Gothic versions of.(educated guessing from almost 10 years ago. )

Nidoking
NidoQueen
Rydon
Golem
Dugtrio
Mewtwo
Charizard
Venussoar
Blastiose
Lapras
Snorlax

I have no idea who the characters are so I just focussed on the dress, hehe.

@ spartan: Yes, it's a great day :)

DeletedUser

Nidoking
NidoQueen
Rydon
Golem
Dugtrio
Mewtwo
Charizard
Venussoar
Blastiose
Lapras
Snorlax

Steelix and kangeskhan :)

DeletedUser

siddcopy.jpg

(For those who didn't catch the reference, it's from Men in Black where they have this flash thing that erases your memory. Sidd obviously got his confidence back after Baron set him straight. :icon_razz:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96141

pocket monsters as in pokemon right :D

I still love them, even though the new generations are nothing like the original Red, Blue and yellow versions of the game :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's them. I remember Grade 7 We had tournaments at lunch. Red/Blue and Yellow. It's weird how they never made a green, I never understood that From a marketing point of view. They would have been able to sell Even more of them little cartridge things. Them and those DigiMon things. I always got my arse kicked at them digimons.

DeletedUser

They actually did produce a green version, during the initial japanese launch (red and green versions). They updated their tech and graphics, and created blue version, which took the place to green version during the western launches to the first generation games ^_^ just a fun fact.

Im a huge pokenerd, played every generation thus far:)

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't resist Enjoy :icon_razz:

[Spoil]
MM1-1.png
[/Spoil]
[Spoil]
MM7-1.png
[/Spoil]
[Spoil]
MM3-1.png
[/Spoil]
[Spoil]
MM4-1.png
[/Spoil]
[Spoil]
MM5-1.png
[/Spoil]
[Spoil]
MM6-1.png
[/Spoil]

To be continued...

DeletedUser

Pro post ^.

I'd be so disappointed if the world ends in a huge merge, what a crap finale.

DeletedUser

Don't you agree?

I don't know why you guys are so upset about this ending when it was the one you had planned for yourselves just last year.

So I am now relegated to being a bimbo in distress, lol.

PS Rand, who is Mr Huntress?