World 56 PnP pictures

DeletedUser

My picutre of stick figures was in a circle, he posted a stick figure picture that was not in a circle. Point being his stick figures are wrong.

Your stick figure looked happy, mine is obviously depressed. Point being is that your stick figure was wrong. The alignment of surrounding stick figures is merely an afterthought, I assure you.

scarlet ash

Only our forums could argue over the faults in pictures that are pretty unimportant :D. U6e5l must love us.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
While on the subject of stick figures... I think it's only right I post :icon_eek: :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

Enjoy!

[spoil]
recruitment.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Only our forums could argue over the faults in pictures that are pretty unimportant :D. U6e5l must love us.

Lmao, I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading through.

@ Ben: Thank you, you're a true gentleman ;)

Edit: You are not alone and surrounded anymore. "The tribe Death Sentence declared war on tribe Mine and Mine!" Crisis over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

While on the subject of stick figures... I think it's only right I post :icon_eek: :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

Enjoy!

LOL!!! I'd be the guy on the stretcher... but even a guy on a stretcher can noble it looks like :lol:

DeletedUser

Im enjoying all the stick figures, keep them coming guys :D Rand, I loved the crown on the recruiter :p Such a happy guy.

DeletedUser

@Ben. Why thank you for the PnP. :icon_cool:
@Rand. Yours is the best PnP EVER! MOAR! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The MM guy seems to have a defined body as opposed to W2V and MoM, Zurtle? :p

DeletedUser

Is W2V going to stab -MM-, from the back!? or was planning on what the guillotine did. D:

DeletedUser

For those interested, a play on the dec title:
[spoil]
wishescopy.jpg
[/spoil]