World 59 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So we can expect a new update weekly? :p

Most world bloggers tend to post a blog each week for about the first month, but as the world slows down there will not be enough to talk about each week, so it will turn in to a fortnightly/ monthly thing.

DeletedUser

So we can expect a new update weekly? :p
If I can get the multiple guest blogs on the different continents together soon, it will be faster than a week =). I don't have a set number of days but I want to keep them coming at a decent clip.

Most world bloggers tend to post a blog each week for about the first month, but as the world slows down there will not be enough to talk about each week, so it will turn in to a fortnightly/ monthly thing.
I'm trying to find ways to combat that through tactics such as guest bloggers. I'm going to try to bring you guys as many blogs as possible in a timely fashion.

DeletedUser

Yay for great and enthusiastic bloggers.
I love to read news and blogs, lets me know what going on around.

DeletedUser

I should have mailed everyone individually, but in case I missed someone: If you asked to do one of the continents for the guest blogs this week, please try to have them emailed to me at kayg.tw.blogger@gmail.com and not a forum PM. If for some reason you PM'd me about doing a guest blog and I didn't mail you back, feel free to send it again, it's highly possible I missed it while going through all of them.

I would like to have all guest blogs submitted no later than Thursday if possible, as I would like to get Edition #2 up on Friday. Thank you =)

DeletedUser

how much did you guys do for your part? just wondering how much i should write....

DeletedUser

I have most of them, just waiting for a few more people then we'll be done =)

DeletedUser

Hey all, Edition #2 has been released and you can find it here. Please note that the blog is not 100% done as I am still waiting for some more guest bloggers to submit their articles. Edition #2 will be updating accordingly when I receive more guest blogs.

DeletedUser

Hey all, Edition #2 has been released and you can find it here. Please note that the blog is not 100% done as I am still waiting for some more guest bloggers to submit their articles. Edition #2 will be updating accordingly when I receive more guest blogs.

Thank you! :)

DeletedUser

haha mine was so short!

you tryhards lol, I was in a rush and wanted to get it to you in a timely manner :)

DeletedUser

Btw, K55's unloved. :(

EDIT: Zabimaru's post so biased towards PITA. :X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102692

I was hoping that someone would put something together for K34, but feel that I'm not quite qualified to do it myself. Seems like I'll just need to wait for next week's issue. Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

Great issue, really enjoyed reading up about my continent :p

DeletedUser

no one did k54 :D

Umad?

id volunteer but i can hardly write let alone make a micro blog! and id probably just discuss how much i prefer a Yorkshire pudding to any other form of food

current motto of 'A yorkshire pudding a day keeps the noobs away'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.