World 6 2009 Awards

DeletedUser

Tbh even you are a pointwhore nowadays :p. Not saying you lost your skills though. You're a skilled pointwhore ;)

King Matt II

Warham said:
2009 Best likable Player
King Matt II. Doesn't do shit but nag, and I still like him. Don't know how thats possible.

Hey, I took about 8 villages this year! That's something! Plus I became active for a month then after losing 200K points to downgrading got bored of downgrading and stopped again. ;D

And how come no one says IKEA will still be here next Christmas? We'll still be here even if I only have one village left. ;D

Last edited:

King Matt II

Of course.

blodyx said:
Lol

[ally]IKEA[/ally] is a national symbol of my country so any attack on them is attack on me.

my profile

^___^

warrior of dark satan

Because you're a lousy leader unfit to even run a tribe like Persia.

He is not
you don't even have any idea of what the current leader line-up of KW is
so many people are talking bad about KW, and think they are invincible and rule the world
yet, nobody seems to succeed in taking down KW
so before you start talking bad about either KW, or it's leaders, try to take us down, and think about how bad YOU are when you fail to do so

Sincerely
Dark Warrior

DeletedUser38110

Because you're a lousy leader unfit to even run a tribe like Persia.

Being a bit of a gobby prick aren't you.

Like WODS said, no one has succeeded in taking us down, so the hierarchy of KW seem to be doing something right. and if i'm being honest, i wouldn't want to run a tribe like persia, i wouldn't want to change the tribe i am leading for any other.

Do some real damage, then you can chat all the shit you want.

DeletedUser

Like WODS said, no one has succeeded in taking us down, so the hierarchy of KW seem to be doing something right. and if i'm being honest, i wouldn't want to run a tribe like persia, i wouldn't want to change the tribe i am leading for any other.

No one has taken you guys down because all you did before the sudden drop in players was ally/nap everyone around you so you had no threats. has KW been in a serious war since the majority of the good players went to Or.D? I promise you KW is one of the most inactive tribes out there.

DeletedUser38110

No one has taken you guys down because all you did before the sudden drop in players was ally/nap everyone around you so you had no threats. has KW been in a serious war since the majority of the good players went to Or.D? I promise you KW is one of the most inactive tribes out there.

Well, after the sudden drop in players, we were already allied with two of the three tribes around us, ~Or.D~ and NeuWar. We also offered FEAR, the third and final tribe around us an NAP, now, this isn't up to us whether they accept it or not, they could of declined the offer and carried on attacking us, like they did when we were in O~SIN.

and i think we are in a serious war now, against FEAR. Most of the players involved have played tw for years, dedicating both time and money to it so i there there is a degree of seriousness about it.

and i can promise you now, we are not one of the most inactive tribes.

Mick876

Maybe no ones took you down for the simple reason no one has tried yet, Fear is trying at the moment but your with them is a new war, so over time i think they will break you down and you will end up merging into them.

On the other hand my theory on KW could be true. And thats that KW are nothing but cockroaches and therefore what ever you do you will keep crawling back and popping up some where.

Edit:

we were already allied with two of the three tribes around us, ~Or.D~ and NeuWar. We also offered FEAR, the third and final tribe around us an NAP, now, this isn't up to us whether they accept it or not, they could of declined the offer and carried on attacking us, like they did when we were in O~SIN.

Do you realise how cowardice this makes you look? you are allied to 2 tribes around you and you tried to NAP with the last tribe next to you? land locking yourself in. Hugging ftl

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe no ones took you down for the simple reason no one has tried yet, Fear is trying at the moment but your with them is a new war, so over time i think they will break you down and you will end up merging into them.

On the other hand my theory on KW could be true. And thats that KW are nothing but cockroaches and therefore what ever you do you will keep crawling back and popping up some where.

Edit:

Do you realise how cowardice this makes you look? you are allied to 2 tribes around you and you tried to NAP with the last tribe next to you? land locking yourself in. Hugging ftl

Thats just how KW works, thats how they were when I was part of them, Boothie all around had always come off as a poor baron, the idea of him a duke of anything would make anyone cringe.

warrior of dark satan

stop talking and actually do some effort in taking us down
we haven't noticed much of a treat so far
in stead of having a big mouth all the time, use the time you have to time some attacks :)

Dark Warrior

Mick876

stop talking and actually do some effort in taking us down
we haven't noticed much of a treat so far
in stead of having a big mouth all the time, use the time you have to time some attacks :)

Dark Warrior

you mean like the 550 nukes i timed to hit KW in between the gap of the 2 no attack breaks?

DeletedUser

Nak may have been a competent leader, but he was far from being among the best of W6. What you say about him having the unfortunate job of leading O~SIN is true; however do you not realize that Nak created O~SIN and thus was responsible for his own problems? He was the one who gave O~SIN the bad rep, and he was the one who created all the animosity. He was the instrument of his own, and O~SIN's downfall.

You'd do well to remember that, before going and spouting off how it was other peoples fault for what happened to O~SIN; considering as I've said he created and led the tribe.

Here it goes, He was not the downfall of SIN, if anything it was the members inside of SIN not willing to pull there own weight, no matter what was said or done, a big group of players who wanted to do there own thing, sat there and did there own thing. We tried to take care of it, however kicking players whose villages are at risk, is not a wise decision, thus causing a dilemma. Kick out the dead weight that are losing villages and not asking for help, Get ridiculed by the masses, or let them sit in the tribe, make an effort to help them with no help back(with info of there attacks) and hope for the best, either way it was a lose lose situation. Nakoro was NOT the problem with SIN. Sure he may have had very high ego, and "lied to his members"(dunno where that rumor started), but he was a great leader. Always has been, and in my eyes always will be.

One day he'll come back, maybe not to world 6, but he'll come back, and I'll be there at his side. Why? because he is a great leader, and I will always stick by his side, no matter what.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Your not doing much right, to be honest.

And i remember all the ass kissing mails snafu was getting from you fairies..

Seriously, your trying to rule a roost that was ruled by better people long before you. Puff your chest up, honestly, some of the WORST players ever are still alive and kicking, and will eventually rule this world.

All i have to say is that if Fear had Snafu, KW would be a skid mark in the road.

You know it, i know it. Please, stop talking so tough about what you have accomplished, Boot Licker.

DeletedUser

Here it goes, He was not the downfall of SIN, if anything it was the members inside of SIN not willing to pull there own weight, no matter what was said or done, a big group of players who wanted to do there own thing, sat there and did there own thing. We tried to take care of it, however kicking players whose villages are at risk, is not a wise decision, thus causing a dilemma. Kick out the dead weight that are losing villages and not asking for help, Get ridiculed by the masses, or let them sit in the tribe, make an effort to help them with no help back(with info of there attacks) and hope for the best, either way it was a lose lose situation. Nakoro was NOT the problem with SIN. Sure he may have had very high ego, and "lied to his members"(dunno where that rumor started), but he was a great leader. Always has been, and in my eyes always will be.

One day he'll come back, maybe not to world 6, but he'll come back, and I'll be there at his side. Why? because he is a great leader, and I will always stick by his side, no matter what.

Nak wasn't the problem with O~SIN? I'll think you'll find that the leaders of the tribes that brought O~SIN down will disagree with you.. He was after-all the one that caused the massive diplomatic block.

And it has been proven by several times I believe that getting rid of dead wait is the best thing to do when confronted with the problem. Not letting them sit there, not keeping the villages within the tribe, but cutting that fat off to allow those that are willing to participate free room and the knowledge that their tribe is full of those who are willing to stand beside them.

Also, why care about what other people think? Nak could have done what he wanted, and as long as he proved at least partially successful in what he did, he could shove that back into peoples faces. Just because PnP goes against something doesn't mean you should try and correct your actions and conform to the opposite of the flames. If you're right you're right, if you're wrong you're wrong. PnP doesn't matter squat if you do something to make sure your tribe is in a better position to fight.

DeletedUser

Nak wasn't the problem with O~SIN? I'll think you'll find that the leaders of the tribes that brought O~SIN down will disagree with you.. He was after-all the one that caused the massive diplomatic block.

And it has been proven by several times I believe that getting rid of dead wait is the best thing to do when confronted with the problem. Not letting them sit there, not keeping the villages within the tribe, but cutting that fat off to allow those that are willing to participate free room and the knowledge that their tribe is full of those who are willing to stand beside them.

Also, why care about what other people think? Nak could have done what he wanted, and as long as he proved at least partially successful in what he did, he could shove that back into peoples faces. Just because PnP goes against something doesn't mean you should try and correct your actions and conform to the opposite of the flames. If you're right you're right, if you're wrong you're wrong. PnP doesn't matter squat if you do something to make sure your tribe is in a better position to fight.

The game is tribalwars is it not? Just because we were in a 3 front war, doesn't mean he is bad. We did the same to HIRE, Was HIREs leader at the time bad(can't remember his name but I remember him). No he wasn't. Sure everyone makes a few mistakes, but like I said before. Nakoro was not the problem with SIN. It was the lazy ass members and unloyal members inside of SIN.

Also: Lol @ pajuno

DeletedUser

The game is tribalwars is it not? Just because we were in a 3 front war, doesn't mean he is bad. We did the same to HIRE, Was HIREs leader at the time bad(can't remember his name but I remember him). No he wasn't. Sure everyone makes a few mistakes, but like I said before. Nakoro was not the problem with SIN. It was the lazy ass members and unloyal members inside of SIN.

Also: Lol @ pajuno

No, just because he was in a three front war doesn't mean he was bad. But that he was in a three front war, with a tribe full of dead-weight and unable to win said three front war (which he brought about himself) makes his leadership questionable.