World 6 Q&A Hosted By Stache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

LOL,

***Official Stache Stance***

You are our puppet.

a puppet? nice... is that the best original insult you could come up with.

its like... "hmmm, what shall i call bloodhood, iv called him bloodhound enough as its so funny, but now i will call him... i know, a puppet!"

really, where did you come up with such an intelligent and brilliantly minded insult?

DeletedUser

yea me and frisky are going through a loving and meaningful relationship :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

now whos trying to deface the opponent? :lol:

How is holding hands defacing in any way?

DeletedUser

a puppet? nice... is that the best original insult you could come up with.

its like... "hmmm, what shall i call bloodhood, iv called him bloodhound enough as its so funny, but now i will call him... i know, a puppet!"

really, where did you come up with such an intelligent and brilliantly minded insult?

"your mama"

Deleted User - 3135

Correction: a 5k player running the account of an 811k player within GU.

winky icon = +10 fact points for Blood.

In case anybody was wondering, we are currently in phases 4 and 5 of Bloodhood's plan I referenced above.

as i said, your arguing with a 5K player, just because im running a lot more than 5K, doesnt take away that fact, that on the surface which stache seem to love so much, im only 5K. And all you did with that statement is reinforce the statement, there is more than is just on the surface.

DeletedUser

as i said, your arguning with a 5K player, just because im running a lot more than 5K, doesnt take away that fact, that on the surface which stache seem to love so much, im only 5K. And all you did with that statement is reinforce the statement, there is more than is just on the surface.

No, you are an 800k player running 2 accounts. You are the one in love with the surface. We are not even talking about it. The war with STACHE is only the surface. The fact that KRT gains more and more strength in K54 every day goes even deeper than that. The fact that you have called GU's situation pretty desperate is below the surface. The fact you are trying to rally them from within is below the surface. The fact that you have some alternate plan is below the surface. We are talking about all these things, are we not?

DeletedUser

insulting, defacing, it all amounts to the same thing

How is holding hands insulting? He said you own, which is a term of internet endearment. Would holding hands not be a form of expressing affection for somebody?

Deleted User - 3135

How is holding hands insulting? He said you own, which is a term of internet endearment. Would holding hands not be a form of expressing affection for somebody?

your funny, ill give you that,

No, you are an 800k player running 2 accounts. You are the one in love with the surface. We are not even talking about it. The war with STACHE is only the surface. The fact that KRT gains more and more strength in K54 every day goes even deeper than that. The fact that you have called GU's situation pretty desperate is below the surface. The fact you are trying to rally them from within is below the surface. The fact that you have some alternate plan is below the surface. We are talking about all these things, are we not?

that account isnt premenantly mine, he said he needed a sitter, i accepted, just because i made a good job of it and not lost a village despite the 3vs1 situation doesnt mean you or your tribe mates should get moody about it ;) I talk about the surface, but many in stache continue to not realise what can happen, they just see Gu>pointsand players. Stache>points and player. Stache>GU, stache are teh best1!!1!

DeletedUser

I talk about the surface, but many in stache continue to not realise what can happen, they just see Gu>pointsand players. Stache>points and player. Stache>GU, stache are teh best1!!1!

Why do you try and make it sound like GU is the only tribe STACHE ever has to think about? That would certainly be surface only thinking. There are a couple thousand tribes in this world and they all need to be seen as potential threats to our fun.

The day you come to realize that our tribe does not view this game in terms of win/lose you will be better off. We could get completely annihilated tomorrow and I would have a blast the entire time. Half our tribe could betray us and I would tip my cap with a smile and congratulate my opponent for a game well played. We don't hate our opponents even when we sit here and talk trash to each other. We are the types of players that can have an enemy in one world and be in the same tribe on the next world.

We are not better than anyone and we are not worse than anyone. We are just a bunch of players enjoying ourselves for however long this game can provide entertainment. I don't even pretend that many players will even notice when the day comes where we are defeated. We just aren't that important. There are a few thousand players that don't post on the forums and probably don't even have a clue who we are. We interact with a small percentage of people in this game and even a smaller percentage care who we are.

Deleted User - 3135

Why do you try and make it sound like GU is the only tribe STACHE ever has to think about? That would certainly be surface only thinking. There are a couple thousand tribes in this world and they all need to be seen as potential threats to our fun.

The day you come to realize that our tribe does not view this game in terms of win/lose you will be better off. We could get completely annihilated tomorrow and I would have a blast the entire time. Half our tribe could betray us and I would tip my cap with a smile and congratulate my opponent for a game well played. We don't hate our opponents even when we sit here and talk trash to each other. We are the types of players that can have an enemy in one world and be in the same tribe on the next world.

We are not better than anyone and we are not worse than anyone. We are just a bunch of players enjoying ourselves for however long this game can provide entertainment. I don't even pretend that many players will even notice when the day comes where we are defeated. We just aren't that important. There are a few thousand players that don't post on the forums and probably don't even have a clue who we are. We interact with a small percentage of people in this game and even a smaller percentage care who we are.

yes, this may be how you think, and i respect that, since i think a lot like that too, but since i got flamed a whole page for saying one comment, and then flamed onto other threads, i can hardly say that is how others in stache think

DeletedUser

Well said, Chop. That's the difference with us...most of us could be wiped out tomorrow and we have fun getting wiped out. And half the fun is goofing on people who seems to need the ego boost of sounding tough in the forums.

Anyone got any more questions before K55 gets turned into "The Abandoned Continent?"

down ugo h0

Well said, Chop. That's the difference with us...most of us could be wiped out tomorrow and we have fun getting wiped out. And half the fun is goofing on people who seems to need the ego boost of sounding tough in the forums.

Anyone got any more questions before K55 gets turned into "The Abandoned Continent?"

i do whatcha talking about ^^

Joe McCarthy

All stache should stop busting on secret-plan-winky-icon guy if they dont fear for their lives. If the PM he sent to me is right then we only have scant days until he makes another monstrous recruiting effort to make another huge tribe of know-nothings he cant run. The we will learn our lesson!

Deleted User - 3135

lol you guys are taking things i havent even said, and exagerating them, i dont have any villages, yet im still playing, dont think as if your guys mentality is over mine, im not in this for the seriousness either, i create a tribe about cheese ffs lol, either way, its not me forgetting what this game is about :icon_wink:

down ugo h0

All stache should stop busting on secret-plan-winky-icon guy if they dont fear for their lives. If the PM he sent to me is right then we only have scant days until he makes another monstrous recruiting effort to make another huge tribe of know-nothings he cant run. The we will learn our lesson!

i wanna know what ur talking about -.-

dont make me rape you

Joe McCarthy

Sorry down ugo. As you did not insert any winky icons into your post I can only assume that you are not cleared for this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.