World 6 Tribe for World 6

DeletedUser51929

Hello world 6

================================================================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A
================================================================

Hope you all have had a good christmas, Anyhow i am here today to make each and every one of you an offer.

Most of us have been here for over two years now, and sadly world 6 is not as good as it use to be. how many of you would love to go back to whe this world just started? i know i would.

So what i have suggested is that we make a Pre-made of th world 6 players here and move to world 6.co.uk It has'nt opend yet and will be a while yet so there is plenty of time to prepare.

~Infomation on tribe as follows~

Firstly I shall not be duke as there are far more people better suited to the job then me. The duke will be decided by the tribe and then that duke may choose his council and barons, or to stop it from being biased the tribe can elect the council and barons aswell. not yet fully decided.

The details can eb changed about the tribe aswell, although i have done the honours of makine a coa and name so far, being from world 6 why not use that theme?

Name: World 6 (can be changed to be made more creative)
Tag: 666
COA:
2drsaht.jpg

SO hope you like the idea. If you want to join the premade please mail me IG and i will put you on the list :)

[player]Miller d[/player]

.:Meber List:.
[spoil] Miller d
kuoras
Wardo001
the postman2
btemple
james8king8
William Edward Walker
cyclopsian
EvilFighter
Shaneanigans
Knigh of Diad
MetalFist
Castro2Man
Ddog456
spaces4719
Adoss
ixy

-(Maybe Attending)-
Saint100 (Mick876)
Lord Fish
warrior of dark satan[/spoil]

If you where from world 6 but no longer play, I will need proof you played here :p unless your awesome and well known and dont need the be proved :icon_razz:

I will try to update this as i gain more information on the opening of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51929

lol tis reason i put it here mainly :p new you two would see it :D so i'm guessing it was you that mailed me on world 6 :p you back full time now?

ddog456

lol tis reason i put it here mainly :p new you two would see it :D so i'm guessing it was you that mailed me on world 6 :p you back full time now?
Yeah I mailed you and Nope I dont have the time to do it

And with world 6 basically dead I have no reasont o really want too.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, i mean, we all seen what happened on w30.. (or rather, what didnt happen. :p)

Just playing dd.. passing thru, saw the free burn again.

DeletedUser51929

Pajuno you own world 30 ;) time to hang up the nobles and come join us over in .co.uk :D

then you can say you owned both .net and .co.uk

DeletedUser51929

wooo :D

"F is for freinds that do stuff together, U is fo you and me, N is for Nywher and Nytime at all down here in the deep blue sea"
~Spongebob squarepants

DeletedUser52667

spongebob square pants, he lives in a pineapple at the bottom of the sea, spongebob square pants...

DeletedUser

Sign me up. I no longer play world 6 .net but i played along side with sunnyvale and dramatic for a long time.

DeletedUser

Hook me up buddy. Mail me when world 6 is open, I dont play the .uk server

DeletedUser25470

Put me under maybe will you? I'd love to do it if I had the time.

DeletedUser51929

I dought this will be happening now due to lack of player interested =/ Small tribes FTW!!! woo yeeeaaaa nah! :p Small tribe are all good but I beleive a tribe need a good 40-50 members :p

So far I beleive I have less than 20 members and there will always be loss's in tribes due to activity and war etc :p without the numbers I just dont beleive it will be a success.

Which I will be doing is makeing a new Idea (I dont think I have heard of it befor) It might be fail. It might be win. It could be catergorised as an Alliance or a Family as there will be 4 tribes in my pre-made though the the four tribes will be destined to war each other if it be at the start of the world or near the end. Though much more detail will be put into the topic I make soon after finishing sig's and COA's Though if you seem interested in this idea feel free to email me and ask questions.

DeletedUser

It's been tried but never worked. This will be good if it actually happens.

DeletedUser

Miller d said:
If you where from world 6 but no longer play, I will need proof you played here :p unless your awesome and well known and dont need the be proved

well, wherever you fit me, I wouldn't mind playing this :p

although I like the 4 tribe premade better :p let's hope it works