World 6 - You know what I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So... Why is it so damn dead in here? What happened to refreshing the page and having 5 new topics to read? You people slacking on me?

World 6's funeral was rather a long time ago. A little earlier for me than others admittedly, I left and am glad I did so. The year off was rather nice. I say rather nice... I did exams, ran a half-marathon, had a health scare, stood for election, etc. Nice is stretching it :icon_biggrin:

S1cky Dutch

Dommm!!!1 I haven't forgotten all bout you! Join w54! North east, please:$:p We'd be a good team! Never stand 800 dv's..eh;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey man :). Haven't seen you around these forums in a little while! I'm on 54 already :), in K53. I've a ridiculously high ODD already xD.

DeletedUser91856

subway sammichs, foot long, italian herb and cheese, chicken teryaki, add bacon, pepper jack cheese, toast it, little bit of lettuce, chipotle sauce (a little extra, if you please) honey mustard, Parmesan, oregano and salt. can't go wrong with that.

Taters

Why is it that every topic I've ever started goes off topic so bloody fast? :D I missed yall

Status
Not open for further replies.