World 67 - Player made maps

DeletedUser

If only this were true, I log into skype daily, but the passion I had for this world has diminished. However, maps take mere minutes to produce so if I must, give me a little while.

[spoil]
foryrt4.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Yeah I should make more, concentrating a bit too much of my time there, but I do check back to these forums daily.

DeletedUser

Oh my, I just figured that all you need to do is smooth my 1. Maybe you need to have "Large markers" enabled on the map for this to work, as it doesn't on the smaller dots.

Edit: Still didn't work.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75670

Would somebody be able to make a new top 5 or top 10 map now that 0000 have imploded and joined BARB/se7en/manic.

DeletedUser

finally got continent dominance....that was a tough climb...I never thought I would be so proud of seeing my name as the main person of a continent...sniff

and delete:icon_twisted:

j/k

DeletedUser20990

can we have another map updated with all those changing happening in this world ??

DeletedUser

I know that my map sucks compared to several previous ones but it was in need of a new map so figured I would update it myself:
[spoil]
W67.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser109725

I can't make maps for anything but I do have some of top tribes maps saved as .png files. If anyone wants me to send them a file with it so they can edit it into an actual map I can do that, I only have 11-7-13 and 5-7-13 and the days between them, its the time when Conan was seperate from Dulux and Civil and Pac were falling. Just if anyone wants to make some for a litte bit of history.

Also, that maps still better than the ones I make!

DeletedUser110019

I know that my map sucks compared to several previous ones but it was in need of a new map so figured I would update it myself:
[spoil]
W67.jpg
[/spoil]

omg this is so old O.O