World 69 is the best world so far

DeletedUser103352

It has been pretty fun so far. Loving the limited hauls and been running into many old friends :)

fin.dog

How can this be enjoyable, it would of been better to open W70 alongside it and let people play 69 who cant be assed farming and like sleeping, its pretty much the casual world. I do not see any point in a haul limited world. TRIBAL ******* HUGS.

DeletedUser

How can this be enjoyable, it would of been better to open W70 alongside it and let people play 69 who cant be assed farming and like sleeping, its pretty much the casual world. I do not see any point in a haul limited world. TRIBAL ******* HUGS.

im guessing you never played after start up on nohaul/limited haul world..... cause its rather fast when it comes up to speed

fin.dog

I havent, but theirs a massive unfair advantange as I joined after villages nearby who are about 500 points ahead, which seems to be impossible to catch as they will be able to haul more everyday, no logic to later starters.

DeletedUser

actually you can do that fin.dog with correct strategy you can pass them easily. well maybe not that easy but you can pass them

fin.dog

The only strategy is pit whoring on limited hauls, which everyone will be doing, so its not as easy and late starters are left behind. It should be how long the world has been open as oppose to when you join to start hauling 2K today when other people will be on about 30K, no chance to catch up if your near a good player.

DeletedUser

those who use common sense pit whore those who dont have a lot points early on but will fall behind

DeletedUser111647

How's your Commonwealth going? Oh half of it's gone? Oh no! What in world "69" are you going to do now?
bolloks m8.i sujest u red som thrds, as onli a few vilag arond ar clustr got delt. dis hapend to hol world - inactiv vilag got kil.ar clustr ar stil formidabl, sry m8 to ruined ur drems.