World 69 Premade: Highly Infectious Virus

DeletedUser

HIV... just because I didn't come up with name I still founded the tribe and recruited nearly 60 people ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah I milled around for abit and the arguing between DNS players and coalition pissed me off so I quit... =/

DeletedUser

Oh and I may of been the founder, but I deffinatly am not the guy who made it work after its break, that was you N1ckV, impressive to say the least that it lasted 1-2 months??

yungoe

Oh and I may of been the founder, but I deffinatly am not the guy who made it work after its break, that was you N1ckV, impressive to say the least that it lasted 1-2 months??

My view is that members make the tribe. If they didn't want to come back then they wouldn't have. I was merely the person that pushed the idea through the door. The rest followed, minus a few exceptions.

I found the entire DNS-Coalition affair complete bs though.

Their arguments were contradictive to say the least.

And yes it lasted somewhere between 1 and 2 months before I decided to disband. We somehow got more and more spread out and people were quitting left and right due to rl.

DeletedUser

Nevertheless N1ckV you did a good job. And rbh I think you misunderstood me, I had no problem with Coalition members, I was hoping for enemies on one world to get along on another, but I guess I was just being naive.

yungoe

Nevertheless N1ckV you did a good job. And rbh I think you misunderstood me, I had no problem with Coalition members, I was hoping for enemies on one world to get along on another, but I guess I was just being naive.

Most, if not all coallition members were fine with it too, it were just a few DNS players causing trouble.

DeletedUser

Most, if not all coallition members were fine with it too, it were just a few DNS players causing trouble.

Yeah some guys I looked up to really disappointed me in them few days :icon_sad:

rbh135

Who from the coallition?
How about think2know, solean, jojobaker, like 5 aliases that were anti-dns, doughboy209 :lol:, gealdor:icon_confused: Bubano/someone else I forgot the name of.. Those were from the top of my head posting aimlessly.

yungoe

EDIT:Nvm, I misunderstood the whole thing :icon_confused:
Double edit:But tiaco83 was one of them :p

And tikay, mrdragonman, pvilleredneck, TXC_captain, etc :x

In fact, I think the only DNS players that were fine with it were Moo and demon revenge.

Wiggles was in Spctr so he doesn't count =P