World 70 News -- 1st Edition

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well if anyone wants to know where to attack check my profile for dozens of Infect dead nuke villages. There are many there just ready to be plucked. :p

lol if we were to talk about dead nukes then if youre interested ill send you a list of all the nukes and trains your XIII tribe wasted on me ;) i mean i did have a lot of fun hearing about all those posts in ur forums and yes we were apparently invited to ur skype chat as well ;) .and tell me i wonder where did all those members leave to ? initially there was a lotta bragging specially suvinay ..sigh we at infect launched just 500 fakes at him roflmao..

suvinay17 today at 03:45 Thanks Quote
This time i have serious incomings i would really aprreciate help at all my villes :) i have 384 incomins from IDF and LucyLucy :/ and my bad timin todaay my premium finished :( any help would be appreciated
Real Trac today at 07:49 Thanks Quote
noble trains?
Suvinay17 today at 07:51 Thanks Quote
hey real i have no idea i have to go out katanilove just gave me premium :) could you pls tag my incomins?
Real Trac today at 07:54 Thanks Quote
you dont know how?
Suvinay17 today at 07:55 Thanks Quote
i know but ......i ave to leave now bye....
Real Trac today at 08:09 Thanks Quote
IS A SHAME THAT AN ACCOUNT WITH COPLAYER TO SEND ACCOUNT WHEN IS UNDER ATTACK TO ANOTHER PLAYER

all he did was set real trac sitter and run off eh?

and katani we also know where all u posted "help nME's attacking 4 nukes + nobles stack me stack me ...duh it doesnt take much skill if theres enough people around to send all their def to u..

and if u forgot to check the current war stats here u go :D
DG95s6S.png

Last edited:

LiriC

Well if anyone wants to know where to attack check my profile for dozens of Infect dead nuke villages. There are many there just ready to be plucked. :p

ready to be plucked... guess were attacking with def villages as well.. and no way to defend.
But hey... if you want to suicide in our heart , please do so.

mrpointhore

More accurate war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Players: Saftig, Lord Rudolph
Side 2:
Tribes: XIII
Players: zoubo, count doomlord, soske, WeirdPig

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 64
Difference: 121

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,396,438
Side 2: 464,660
Difference: 931,778

chart

DeletedUser103945

@xxxleonidasxxx
I sniped as many nobles as defended against. And no shame in defending against Infect nukes now is there? Sowwy if you get sad about those lost nukes. *sheds a tear for you*

mrpointhore

It takes 13 days or so for a nuke to rebuilt (I believe, could be wrong), so those nukes are probably almost ready again.

What's the point of a nuke if it's not attacking an enemy or farming? No one in Infect is sad about losing nukes, so please stop trying to make yourself feel better because your tribe could defend 20 or so odd nukes, it really is not that big of a deal.

DeletedUser

It takes 13 days or so for a nuke to rebuilt (I believe, could be wrong), so those nukes are probably almost ready again.

A bit closer to 14 if you're using a low farmspace village build. Longer, if you're using a nuke build not designed for speed.

DeletedUser103945

It was an older comment he referred to, I didn't post that the villages are empty today, look at the time stamp. I agree he should not be making such a big deal and complaining about me.

mrpointhore

Thanks for clarifying Wolf.

When has nMe. complained about you? Or complained about losing nukes? All I've heard, is him thanking you for the extra ODA and pally weapons. All I've seen, is you come on here, and brag about killing off some nukes, wow, pat yourself on the back for getting support! Way to go.

Michael Wittman

Thanks for clarifying Wolf.

When has nMe. complained about you? Or complained about losing nukes? All I've heard, is him thanking you for the extra ODA and pally weapons. All I've seen, is you come on here, and brag about killing off some nukes, wow, pat yourself on the back for getting support! Way to go.

haha you got hell sir! katani rock! watch yo mouth

DeletedUser103945

Poor mister ptwhore. The more you guys complain the more it makes me smile. And since I don't know who you all are on here vs your ingame names you are all just infected vermin to me. I don't really care to research who any of you actually are in the game.

mrpointhore

I'll let the stats do the talking for our side.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: XIII

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 3
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,543,461
Side 2: 757,196
Difference: 786,265

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 524,708
Side 2: 22,747
Difference: 501,961

chart

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Poor mister ptwhore. The more you guys complain the more it makes me smile. And since I don't know who you all are on here vs your ingame names you are all just infected vermin to me. I don't really care to research who any of you actually are in the game.

hmmm so what u mean to say is youre so bad that youre loosing to a bunch of infected vermin ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well this thread hasn't seen any action for awhile but in the Northeast of W70 FOOLS suffered some defections from it to DSy4. LGN also seems to be doing a fair amount of internalling. Real life interventions and quitting, or ruthless devouring and circle tightening? Hmmm...on that same line DSy4 and LGN should war soon, just to be exciting.

Michael Wittman

well you keep recruiting another tribes players and they are bound to smack your hand

LiriC

btw we some worlds do have news.. they ask the top 20 players questions like .. why do you think the world is as it is.. stuff like that.. something like an interview . will someone do that on this world as well ?