World 72!!!!

micheals2

Another great pay to win world guys WOOT!! lets all open up our wallets and see who has more money...

micheals2

u mean the 10 worlds u didnt even get a village in or the one world with 11 villages... cause so far u look to have done ok in 1 world..... rank 1 is sure not what it used to b...

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
u mean the 10 worlds u didnt even get a village in or the one world with 11 villages... cause so far u look to have done ok in 1 world..... rank 1 is sure not what it used to b...

Yeah Nauz you suck.

I'll have you know he's been rank 1 20 zillion times on 10 trillion different servers and he's always the first to LC - without spending a dime.

Muldie325

Ya but u kno that u cn only be called good if you get to 1mil points. Even if u dnt get there till months after the first person. Its the points that matter.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This is most certainly not my only account.

I've likely spent more time playing rank 1 accounts than you've spent playing TribalWars.

I've also quite possibly been rank 1 on more worlds than you've played total (you've joined 22 worlds with that account, you'd need to join 2 more to have played as many as I've been rank 1 on).

I've been getting rank 1 on most every world I put effort into since 2008. I assure you, it's not that rank 1 has gotten easier to achieve recently, most of my rank 1 accounts were created in the "Golden Era" when the game was at its most competitive.

PS: Not knowing anything about someone who is one of the server's most well known players (I'd honestly be shocked if I didn't rank in the top 5 of the most well known players to ever play .net, and note that I said most well known, not best, or most liked, etc.) when trying to slam them is awfully amusing, keep it up.

The next time you want to dig yourself a hole though let me know beforehand and I'll grab a few of my fanbois and give them shovels so you can dig it faster.

~Nauzhror

EDIT: Gross, I wish I hadn't just done that, but I was bored so I took a gander at your stats.

You had 667 villages on W15.

269 barb conquers
185 internals
47 tribeless

That's 501 basically free villages.

you actually had 43 more conquers that you lost, so:

501 / (666 + 43) = .707

70.7% of your conquers were freebies yet you failed to even break into the top 100.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113178

This is most certainly not my only account.

I've likely spent more time playing rank 1 accounts than you've spent playing TribalWars.

I've also quite possibly been rank 1 on more worlds than you've played total (you've joined 22 worlds with that account, you'd need to join 2 more to have played as many as I've been rank 1 on).

I've been getting rank 1 on most every world I put effort into since 2008. I assure you, it's not that rank 1 has gotten easier to achieve recently, most of my rank 1 accounts were created in the "Golden Era" when the game was at its most competitive.

PS: Not knowing anything about someone who is one of the server's most well known players (I'd honestly be shocked if I didn't rank in the top 5 of the most well known players to ever play .net, and note that I said most well known, not best, or most liked, etc.) when trying to slam them is awfully amusing, keep it up.

The next time you want to dig yourself a hole though let me know beforehand and I'll grab a few of my fanbois and give them shovels so you can dig it faster.

~Nauzhror

EDIT: Gross, I wish I hadn't just done that, but I was bored so I took a gander at your stats.

You had 667 villages on W15.

269 barb conquers
185 internals
47 tribeless

That's 501 basically free villages.

you actually had 43 more conquers that you lost, so:

501 / (666 + 43) = .707

70.7% of your conquers were freebies yet you failed to even break into the top 100.

I normally hate arrogant people but for some reason i like you. Maybee because you have the stats to back it up. W64 did not go so well for you though?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I normally hate arrogant people but for some reason i like you. Maybee because you have the stats to back it up. W64 did not go so well for you though?

I don't think 64 went badly perse. I started quite late and had a co-player, the co-player quit after a while though and I couldn't remain active enough to play competitively solo.

Could it have gone better?

Sure, but I wouldn't really consider rank 9 at 8 villages too bad after joining 5 days late.

DeletedUser113178

I don't think 64 went badly perse. I started quite late and had a co-player, the co-player quit after a while though and I couldn't remain active enough to play competitively solo.

Could it have gone better?

Sure, but I wouldn't really consider rank 9 at 8 villages too bad after joining 5 days late.

Not too bad i suppose, but thanks for your village though :p

DeletedUser113178

Guessing you are Lara Croft?

I know she nobled two of my villages when I quit on W64, and the writing style would fit.

Was Lara Croft.

Under this name now in forums and in game.

Maybee ill see you on W73 hopefully, if Mulde lets me in.

DeletedUser

Almost Out of Protection... Should I get Nervous. I have walls and trops, but what to expect?