World 73 Blog

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
EIN_zps31dbd693.png

It's been close to a year since I've graced the forums with a world blog. I will be picking up the pen and blogging for World 73. You can expect the same UBM quality that you have appreciated in the past filled with the goings on in the world, a somewhat subjective look at politics and when the time comes, the Facepalm awards will flow once again. As always, this amount of work is taken on in order to generate conversation and have a bit of fun. When enough action, material, or personalities come forward we shall have our blogs and read them too.

Hope you enjoy the show.​

DeletedUser

Ahh excited for something like this again, hope you be consistent with it, thank you for this :)

- Jake

<3

DeletedUser110464

Glad to see someone step up so quickly here. Thanks UBM!

DeletedUser105718

Would be nice if you kept it informative and to the point, that would probably last longer.

DeletedUser114002

Just took a look at your past blogs. They are nice and well writen. Looking forward for this one

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Always nice to have a good blogger! :icon_biggrin:

How about we start with information on all the premades that have joined?

Also, the ones that plan to join eventually.

DeletedUser111495

^ Yeah that would be nice ^

Sorry cant help but like your name, im a LOST addict so the name Sawyer brings back memories :p

DeletedUser

If it helps, my premade is called 'Priests' the name will probably change, but you'll know it's the premade if I'm in it, we will be going North-East and joinin in the next 10-16 hours :)

DeletedUser111495

If it helps, my premade is called 'Priests' the name will probably change, but you'll know it's the premade if I'm in it, we will be going North-East and joinin in the next 10-16 hours :)

I thought you said North West :( Change your name to 'Peasants'!