World 80 Blog discussion thread

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is the official discussion thread for the World 80 blog.

If you are here to talk about the blog or topics covered, you are in the right place

Thank you

DeletedUser

Almost had my popcorn and cream soda ready just to find that this is no blog. Hurry up

DeletedUser84793

Very nice read! I just hope most of these cats can read around here better then they play!..lol I would guess their is a few educated players who will enjoy this blog as much as i did. As a hardcore player of TW i will always give my thoughts on some of the tribes you mention..I will add my own comments from what i do know..and thats the Roman tribe will be destroyed quick..why you may ask? their lack of skill will be sniffed out by the best of the best here and any well thought tribe will go to war with them before taking on a tougher tribe.

killers in this game is like sharks they get a sniff of blood and they go into a frenzy feeding on their prey! I know..im a great white in these waters who is 24/7 and very active. I do use prem and i'm all for this system as well. some players like me then their is some that dont..the reason is..im very bold and im not scared to take on players or for that matter whole tribes on..just ask around..i just killed a whole tribe by my self in one move...took out lets say 70 players and kept the ones alive to fight by my side..we are now called U.F.E.

now we are in the middle of these roman and gents and i got to say we are small but we are very effective...the bottom line is we are not scared matter of a fact i kick players for being scared or not dedicated to our flag. i don't mind getting killed for the fight. its to early to really say who is who here. due to the fact their is many great players who has not set in stone of what tribe their gonna stick with for the end game..their is a bunch of flip floppers and newbie players still account for some of these tribes numbers..most of them is food for players like my self. but if im correct..and you get a bunch of players like me in this game of thrones fighting for one flag for the duration..these tribes you discuss now or most of them will no longer be in contention by mid game. we will just see what happens..this world is to early to tell just yet..if i had to bet on two things here..gents is a strong tribe..my money can be on them to a degree. romans will simply be food for the sharks in this world like me. nice read..good job on your blog my tiny friend.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser117694

Ill tell you one thing though this farm vs MvDC war will be very ugly its already a shit show with fakes mails being made, tribe members turning on each other. and so on.

Its really a mess over there. time to clean up

DeletedUser

Tiger is making his appearance
hello big leaders of the world !
Saying hello on behehalf of tiger

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love the work UBM! Particularly like the intro song. Real talent that you have kept hidden from us.

DeletedUser

Was nice to read. skipped the facepalm part because it wasn't about TW and I wasn't really in the mood. Sorry

DeletedUser

Defintely a good read and I enjoyed the first installment of the World 80 Blog!

This is my "long shot". On paper this one should be easy. Top ranked Invictus harboring 5 of the worlds top 10 players (points) should roll over rank 11 Jager. A couple things to look at...

With the above quote, I don't believe that any tribe just rolls over. Invict defintely sky rocketed to an early lead, and who knows maybe that will keep them a top for a little bit. Jager is very clustered for the moment, and they're getting a lot of feedback because of that. Some players opt'd to not join them because of the cluster situation my sources tell me. The majority of the players they have in that cluster have started nobling, and/or have there academy already. But as we all know, later on in the game, we will all be clustering and forming frontlines, and backlines. Who knows maybe this cluster situation seriously aids there growth as supporting and sniping will be significantly easier with the clustering. Speaking for both tribes, this would be a very good war to see happen, but I don't see it happening unless that pocket in the north starts attacking Jager in hopes of instigating a war, or the immediate INVICT players get aggressive and start attacking. Which has not happened based on the ODD of those immediate players. Maybe that make a invisible line and don't attack at all and share K55. Haven't seen that one in a long time.

Now the personal questions start...

What sort of player am I? How would others view me? Hmmm... Very aggressive player is simply how I would be labeled. Best way to go out - throwing punches! I guess the real question brought up in the Blog was, as an individual and as a leader "are you an honorable player?". In some cases yes, in others no. Have I ever quickly turned and attacked a player in attempts of backstabbing them? No. Never. Have I quickly turned on tribes? Yes, In some situations I did. In others no. War should be honorable, and a nap shouldn't be broken by attacks if a war is going to begin soon if that is the situation at hand.

I guess for me personally you can go back to World 70. Maybe Crimsoni will give his two cents on this. HAHA. We had this tribe, the name was Care? Some of you might have played the world, and remembered the hostile take over that happened by the council. To quickly summarize what happened, Clueless, and Crimsoni were the official dukes of the tribe. And both were inactive and weren't tending to official tribal matters. The council was doing all the work. Myself and the rest of the council believed for the tribe to stand, and last, we needed a change of leadership. So a few of us gathered, and wrote up a large post, and posted it in the tribal forum. Tried a civil take over, where the Dukes would resign and give leadership over to the active and willing council. Well 24 hours later, and no duke read the post, and then suddenly... A dismissal of the player who posted the forum post. Followed by that the entire council left the tribe, and formed a new tribe. Incidentally the entire tribe followed, and the old dukes were "handled". That tribe still stands today and is run by some of the original players who left Care? with us. In that situation a group of players, wanted to handle a tribal situation so that the tribe members can have strong leadership to guide them. So when you ask are you an honorable player? I believe I am absolutely am, and would fight to my ennoblement for my friends and tribemates on the worlds I play. For people who get on my bad side, or annoy me. The name of the game is Tribal Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

An Bhoran

Very enjoyable read. I'm one of those who reads better than they play :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

these things always keep me interested cant wait for the next issue

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Defintely a good read and I enjoyed the first installment of the World 80 Blog!

With the above quote, I don't believe that any tribe just rolls over. Invict defintely sky rocketed to an early lead, and who knows maybe that will keep them a top for a little bit. Jager is very clustered for the moment, and they're getting a lot of feedback because of that. Some players opt'd to not join them because of the cluster situation my sources tell me.

I think this might have come across in a way i didn't mean it to. I actually like the Jager cluster from a strategic standpoint. I think it would be foolish for Invict to go in now trying to break that cluster up unless they had no other choice.

I want to thank the lot of you who have been sending me stories, even some potential facepalm moments. Keep it up!