World 85 vs World 86

DeletedUser112079

So why are you playing w86? You shouldn't backstab people Tom, that's not very nice.

twenty-five

I'm not playing Rob, don't make me your scapegoat. This clearly demonstrates that W86 is full of evil people so I'd say W85 is better Jixsta.

DeletedUser112079

Yes you are, just because you're not logging in does not mean you're not orchestrating horrendous betrayals of incredible magnitude. This is worse than the slaughter of the starks.

DeletedUser99565

W85 it's a non p2w world I think? Idk let me call a guy whose an expert on w85 and I'll get back to you.

DeletedUser

W86.
Co-played W85, didn't work out.
No reason to start there again.
I also like to go to church every day of the week.

atmospherecf

It's no secret that at least 40% of the players in W86 are farming for PP... lols :p

DeletedUser111495

I'd like to see the research you did to come to this rather wild conclusion.

67359-yeah-science-gif-gPIK.gif

DeletedUser

Considering one is a church/pp world, and the other is not. Can't compare the two in a clash.
But the 40% thing. I've seen a bunch around me just PP farming, quite annoying.

DeletedUser83995

I agree with Order, One is a slow world with no premium trading. The other is a 2 speed with all premium features and churches with fake limit. Two completely different worlds for two completely different types of players.

Honestly what I would do, if join W86 sell res for pp and then play W87 for real from the start with plenty of premium points.