World 95 Premade

AlwaysNeutral

I come to the externals today to add to an already talented crew of players who can't wait to get stuck into world 95.

Tribe Name: The War On Drugs

This premade is for those who are tired of poor leadership, tired of dictators and those who are negligent, tired of being let down at the top...

We are a group of 10 strong players, but 10 men alone is not a tribe - this is a tribe where everyone is a big player, everyone matters, there are no small fish here.

All you need here is activity, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn if required and participate at all times.

I could sit here and list to you achievements and statistics, but listing numbers on a post doesn't mean anything.

If you're interested to hear more, message me via skype and we'll talk

Last edited:

DeletedUser118447

Casually putting my Skype name onto your post ahahaha

Join4Nudez guys

DeletedUser118447

You can't be tired of poor leadership and tired of dictators. Every good duke is a dictator.

That however does not imply that every dictator is a good leader.

I think he was implying that members voices will be heard and that they will matter whilst still maintaining a strong leadership.

DeletedUser105091

All you need here is activity, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn if required and participate at all times.

I know all the mechanics of the game, I'm not a pro at any of them, But I have this to a tee ^^ and am great at taking direction from an active and willing to guide leadership. This sounds up my alley and I'd love to be involved. Skype wasn't really a thing in this game when I used to play, but I just fired up an account and will learn it.

If the Irony of my name under this tribes banner is ok :) I'd love to be considered. Maybe shoot me a pm if so until I figure this whole skype dealie.

DeletedUser118447

I know all the mechanics of the game, I'm not a pro at any of them, But I have this to a tee ^^ and am great at taking direction from an active and willing to guide leadership. This sounds up my alley and I'd love to be involved. Skype wasn't really a thing in this game when I used to play, but I just fired up an account and will learn it.

If the Irony of my name under this tribes banner is ok :) I'd love to be considered. Maybe shoot me a pm if so until I figure this whole skype dealie.

Sent you a pm buddy :)

DeletedUser118447

World settings have now been released and the world will open in 1 week!

If you are interested in the premade then now is the time to get involved!
Message me via either externals or on Skype, my ID is: Facebookmymam

<3

Joe10P

Don't think there are that good tribes joining 95 and certainly not sure on the settings...

I'll be keeping a close eye though, this seems to be one of the better premades and you seem genuine.

Deleted User - 10618707

Don't think there are that good tribes joining 95 and certainly not sure on the settings...

I'll be keeping a close eye though, this seems to be one of the better premades and you seem genuine.

What tribes are joining?

DeletedUser120876

I dont think so but ill play the world. If someone wants me ill join. If not gg to all.

DeletedUser116463

with countless haim meme that will be posted in the tribe forum i dont think this is an appealing tribe.

I suggest before joining this premade make a background check...lol. just kidding.

*Loging out*

DeletedUser118447

with countless haim meme that will be posted in the tribe forum i dont think this is an appealing tribe.

I suggest before joining this premade make a background check...lol. just kidding.

*Loging out*

haim-photoshoot-o.gif

Don't act like u don't love it