World Changes

DeletedUser71567

Ladies and Gentlemen of World 21,

Some of you may remember me, For all those who don't, or just plain never heard of me, I'll just pump myself up a little.

The name, Long time Ago, Is a derivative of Long after time, Which I played under for quite some time. I, along with of course MattyJ and 20ish other players moved from W19 years ago, At the start of the world. You may remember some charts that i made up, Showing growth of the top 10 tribes, as well as villages, captures, ODA and ODD. Matty started the feared tribe of Dr. No. Back in my time, there was The RON family, SRWS and countless other tribes. Now i look over the world and it is nothing like the one I remember.

Hopefully someone I know is still trolling these forums, So please, Fill me in. What happened to Dr. NO? What happened in this world?

LAT

DeletedUser

I was around back then, and yeh I left as dr.no started to make an impact on the world so I cannot tell you much, I was the duke of LoS, I then moved to iP which then changed name to Magnum.

I dont know what happened to 47Ron although I was routing for them even though I was kinda on the opposing team I loved howthey where always hated but they stood their ground.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From the outside looking in.

Dr.No did OK in their day but like many tribes are no more my take was due to a combination of late game merges slowing enjoyment / growth making team work hard. Then add in a lack of activity / direction from the leadership. The result a dead tribe sorry to say.

I think the tribe NOw can be classed as what is left of the players in the area

DeletedUser

I saw it from the inside, and Busa's got a good idea about it.

We reached a standstill with our IMP war and got an NAP, many were unhappy with it, and it really killed activity, for not all players could attack IT! due to location.

At the point where 1/2 the tribe was inactive and we couldn't find new players, leaders basically stopped trying.
Sil and Jerp both jumped ship, thankfully Jerp is back and doing well.

Players like Brein (Who ignored mails from me about serious issues) and Scarlett-Maiden( A nice person, but in the end she left without a word) ended up with too much power.

NOw exists now of the skilled Dr. No players, and hey, look at us, #5 and <20 players.
Not to mention we're kicking IMP's arse, which goes to show that when each active player doesn't have to sit 3-4 accounts, we're a great team.

At heart, I still think of us as a brain-grandchild of MattyJ's original Dr. No, even if it had to be reborn through a fire of humiliation, poor leadership, and innactivity.

DeletedUser

I have grand children sprouting from my brain? I am a god!
LAT, yer still a turd =)

DeletedUser71567

yo matty, Whats crackin? Well its sad to hear that of the revolution. TO think what it was, What it meant....

DeletedUser

LAT, haven't seen you round for at least 6 months.
What made you decide to check in on us?

DeletedUser71567

Well I had a little free time on my hands, Decided to check in and discovered this 1 month world thing they got goin on. Its not tribalwars like i used to play but its a chance to kick some arse. How you doin anyways midnight? Still on 21?

DeletedUser

Scarlett-Maiden still logs onto skype from time to time...
Nice gal :)

DeletedUser71567

cheers, guys. Im playing the ctv server, North east. If anyone else is in there drop me a line.

DeletedUser

Nice to get some details from this world now and then.

The iP, Disney, 24/7, POE, 47ron days where great! miss this world dearly and none have compared to it since.

Time to shake things up for a future world ;)

-Dawnrising27