World Cup

DeletedUser

so who do you guys and gals think is going to win the soccer(im aussie) world cup
im hoping australia do well, we are not expected to though....
but with our lil mastro timmy cahill and the man in the sticks mark swarzer(spell check) we wont be easy beats

DeletedUser

yes spain have a good team but they never seem to quite pull it off

my guess is brazil or argentina

DeletedUser

i just want to see fair football played i guess, the italians knocked us aussies out in the last world cup due to bad referees, the same with the french and the irish

DeletedUser

Spain have been crazy for long time, and i will say, they are the favorites.

DeletedUser

yes spain have a good team but they never seem to quite pull it off

my guess is brazil or argentina

They didn't do too badly in the European Cup...winners methinks. :icon_biggrin:

Spain are obvious favourites. Who would put it past France though to win it after cheating their way through qualification?

DeletedUser

ENGLAND!!!

...erm...im not english... *crosses fingers and hopes they fall for it*

Well, were on a great run under Fabio Capello (who i admit is Italian) and weve not lost a game in like 13. Won like 10 of those, weve even beat Spain!

I reckon its between:

Spain, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, England and possibly the French.

DeletedUser

They didn't do too badly in the European Cup...winners methinks. :icon_biggrin:

Spain are obvious favourites. Who would put it past France though to win it after cheating their way through qualification?

yes they won euro means they are the best in europe but they have never won the world cup

and for england winning you must be joking! every one in england says it every world cup bring on the penalties lol :)

Annoyingdevil

I can't believe people are seriously contemplating Argentina winning the World Cup.

DeletedUser

lol. We cant take penalties for our lives. I could probobly do better than Steven Gerrard and John Terry and Beckham at hitting the target at penalties. But then again, theyre all bull at penalties :icon_razz:

aurora nyte

Not Brazil or Argentina. I'd say France since I am a loyal fan, but they lost a few great players.

I'd say either Spain or Italy.

DeletedUser

Im thinking Italy, but only time will tell, and the only reason I say Italy, is because one half of my family is Italian. I have aboslutely no clue. My guess is Italy or Spain as always

DeletedUser

ENGLAND!!!

Well, were on a great run under Fabio Capello (who i admit is Italian) and weve not lost a game in like 13. Won like 10 of those, weve even beat Spain!

I reckon its between:

only if theres a swingers party involved for wife shareing lol...
nah i just want the aussies to make it to the 2nd round so we can play you guys, great rivalry in any form of sport

lethal.

Portugal have good individual players, but as a team they are dead lately

I'm sticking to Spain, mainly cause Romania are not in it, they will be when I play in a few years tho :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ENGLAND!!!

I reckon its between:

im not English either :lol: but we i mean they will win.