World Down?

DeletedUser93439

Same problem here. Though it's still lasting for me. (18th hour atm) Logging in from an internet cafe.

<fool, buy your own pc>

On the other hand, this is not that huge of a problem, I'd prefer a relatively smooth running server over a lagging piece of crap. You can't backtime? Then at least dodge, whats hard about that? Do you rather kill your troops than not backtime? Is that some kind of advanced tactics? I'm sure I'm not going to use that then.

DeletedUser85711

you could have dodge the troops out earlier >.> so the fact tha it keeps happening surely you would learn to send the troops away a few minutes before the server goes down like that..

- ALex
I had 4 minutes and LC were returning before the attack. I was just going to dodge all at once, as I had to back time in 30 min.

But it's pretty easy to act high and mighty when you aren't the one under the gun.

*Arsenic*

On the other hand, this is not that huge of a problem, I'd prefer a relatively smooth running server over a lagging piece of crap. You can't backtime? Then at least dodge, whats hard about that? Do you rather kill your troops than not backtime? Is that some kind of advanced tactics? I'm sure I'm not going to use that then.

This clearly is a response to other posts in this thread but thanks for quoting me and adding a very witty comment in it. You seem like a nice troll. Just please try to troll only in the PnP threads. This is not one, so please read clearly if you really want to reply. The post you quoted stated that I was having this same problem in my two personal computers and was forced to log in from internet cafes. Anyway, to feed you even more I'll join in the "argument". It's my 4th year in this game. I never had any real problem with bugs or lags. But not being able to login? Come on. Nothing is more important than being able to log in. I don't want to see this happen again TW. Lots of love.

DeletedUser

I had 4 minutes and LC were returning before the attack. I was just going to dodge all at once, as I had to back time in 30 min.

But it's pretty easy to act high and mighty when you aren't the one under the gun.

then you dodge with the troops you do have and if possible dodge with the returning troops that way you save the majority of troops and loose minimal troops.

and yes i am able to act high and mighty because im not under the gun... because i know how to dodge :D

- ALex

DeletedUser85711

Yea, because everyone i know would send out 5 attacks individually to cancel, instead of waiting 2 minutes and sending out all of them in 1. Makes tons of sense.

DeletedUser

Yea, because everyone i know would send out 5 attacks individually to cancel, instead of waiting 2 minutes and sending out all of them in 1. Makes tons of sense.

so instead of sending 2 sets of attacks to dodge and knowing that the majority of your troops will survive... you are too lazy and wouldjsut wait for all of them to return knowing you have a high chance of them all dieing... yes i see know that you are far superior in your thinking...

- ALex

DeletedUser

You wouldent need to send out 5 single attacks if all you had were Lc returning. how many do you send in each farm run 10?? lossing ten Lc's isnt a big deal