World Leadership Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now that the fighting on world 12 has largely come to an end I feel it is time for us to elect a world leader. This leader would act as mediator in future squabbles, make decisions on issues such as half price nobles and have the power to boot troublesome players from the world.

I would humbly like to put my name foward as a candidate. I feel I have a respect on this world that transcends tribal boundaries.:icon_razz:

For me to be accepted as a candidate I need one active player to nominate me and another to second the nomination. Anybody is free to run in the elections but each candidate must be first nominated and then seconded.

Hopefully we will have several candidates allowing a robust democratic election process. Elections are scheduled for August 21st. One player-one vote. May the best man win!!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Now that the fighting on world 12 has largely come to an end I feel it is time for us to elect a world leader. This leader would act as mediator in future squabbles, make decisions on issues such as half price nobles and have the power to boot troublesome players from the world.

I would humbly like to put my name foward as a candidate. I feel I have a respect on this world that transcends tribal boundaries.:icon_razz:

For me to be accepted as a candidate I need one active player to nominate me and another to second the nomination. Anybody is free to run in the elections but each candidate must be first nominated and then seconded.

Hopefully we will have several candidates allowing a robust democratic election process. Elections are scheduled for August 21st. One player-one vote. May the best man win!!:icon_biggrin:

ha? you the leader of what? or candidate to be a? please enlight me because i'm lost :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

this is literally the funniest thing i have ever read on the W12 forums.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahah, :lol:

This is freaking hilarious.

DeletedUser

You want Suko to make decissions, especially about who was to stay in this world??? Think you have thought less about that, than Drongo when making this topic and nominating himself...

slinkiestwizard

I nominate timmish and second it , hes always hear anyway!

geez what has this forum come to ?

I elect Drongo to be in charge of beer runs and of course pay for it himself ,as theres no other point in him being around.

(Make sure you give him the beer list or he may screw that up as well)

Near beer 1/2 the alcohol and twice the bathroom visits

DeletedUser

I elect Drongo to be in charge of beer runs and of course pay for it himself ,as theres no other point in him being around.

No point in me being around??

Have you ever logged on in the middle of the night and seen that your villages are in darkness? That does not happen automatically. I have to go around to every village on this world and physically switch off all the lights. Have you any idea how long that takes?

Of course it saves huge amounts on electricity bills and there is the global warming issue which is a hot topic these days. Eventually we will all hand on our villages to our children and our childen's children. It is important that the enviornment is protected.:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You want Suko to make decissions, especially about who was to stay in this world??? Think you have thought less about that, than Drongo when making this topic and nominating himself...

oh i thought it threw.

DeletedUser

Incredible Drongo! That's almost better than that rebellion. :lol:

You have my vote :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No point in me being around??

Have you ever logged on in the middle of the night and seen that your villages are in darkness? That does not happen automatically. I have to go around to every village on this world and physically switch off all the lights. Have you any idea how long that takes?

Of course it saves huge amounts on electricity bills and there is the global warming issue which is a hot topic these days. Eventually we will all hand on our villages to our children and our childen's children. It is important that the enviornment is protected.:icon_razz:

People, switch all to Classical Village view like me, and we will get rid of Drongo.

Status
Not open for further replies.