WORLD OF SECRETS

Asuna

Reaction score
Why's nobody talk in this world?

There's stuff happening all the time yet there are no posts and if anyone mentions it they get completely ghosted :(
I thought this was a big part of the fun in this game?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Probably if we have a barbs representative here, he would have what to say :p

Red.

greenfingers

Reaction score
its no secret tribalhugs are the best and overseas and healer will create a mega tribe with just the two of them and win the world

Deleted User - 10368546

I honestly can't even imagine nobling 100's of barbs, even with scripts, account manager and all that shit, I would not have any energy lol. Like whats the point of even playing if you just wanna noble and build 100 point barbs?

Lanister

Reaction score
Why's nobody talk in this world?

There's stuff happening all the time yet there are no posts and if anyone mentions it they get completely ghosted :(
I thought this was a big part of the fun in this game?

This world i think it's one of harder worlds on last 4W

Sinner
Fika
Drunk
Panda
CDG
4A
Wisky

All of them 100% if they playing on 115W they will get it

Ulto14

Reaction score
Yeah barb nobling is killing competition in TW (among other things of course) and I wish inno would do something about it. There needs to be more downsides to nobling barbs over a player. Just my opinion that no one asked for.

Jumpish

Reaction score
Yeah barb nobling is killing competition in TW (among other things of course) and I wish inno would do something about it. There needs to be more downsides to nobling barbs over a player. Just my opinion that no one asked for.
Well the downside is that these big players are converting $$$ into growing these villages?
The trick is to constantly harass these big players collectively but nobody has spines to stand up to these big players.

OVERSEAS

Reaction score
Well the downside is that these big players are converting $$$ into growing these villages?
The trick is to constantly harass these big players collectively but nobody has spines to stand up to these big players.
Hey I don't harass, I just wanna travel around the world.

Deleted User - 11452025

Actually if you want to noble barbs and not pp them up you can with some other very effective ways, such as balancing your resources manually or with a res balance script. Even better than pping them up to 9k point with no troops in them. You will grow them slowly and build troops fast still