WORLD! Offer up your iron!

DeletedUser

So...
People.
I beseech thee. Offer more iron trades.
I will accept all iron trades of 1.5 ratio or better, especially if you want clay. Worldwide.

DeletedUser

I'd like a bit of that clay, unless you are days away (which is probable considering I'm on the rim). Whats your ign?

DeletedUser

*cough*
astralflora has sold: 2.000 clay
myheadstone has paid: 4.000 iron
*cough*

DeletedUser109427

So...
People.
I beseech thee. Offer more iron trades.
I will accept all iron trades of 1.5 ratio or better, especially if you want clay. Worldwide.

Or...you could build your iron mines, and take responsibility for your own needs and success.

HeftySmurf

Or...you could build your iron mines, and take responsibility for your own needs and success.

Or... you could learn to respect players who are obviously better than you and take responsibility of your need to shh

DeletedUser109427

Or... you could learn to respect players who are obviously better than you and take responsibility of your need to shh

Yes, because you know so much about me. And running to the externals to beg people to trade their iron isn't exactly what I consider the mark of a quality player.

DeletedUser

Crap, I'm so bored that I'll bump in this thread....

need iron - true...
need more interesting topics on the w68 forum - true
need less "you're stupid, go away" threads... - true
need more "post about whatever you like" threads - true
reason - alternative is dead boring and quiet... so for my part, every ones welcome :D

Last edited by a moderator:

metallove

Is that HeftySmurf up there again, being all hefty and stuff?

I have iron bud, ill keep an eye out in the market

DeletedUser109427

Ah, yes. That cheap tactic of co-playing two accounts, getting a few vils, then merging them together to get some easy rank and pretend we're awesome. That's the sign of a good player, for sure. Question though.....why is it that you started the world a whole week before me, but still had less growth than I did at the time you began your little merge, all while having less OD to boot?

What were you saying about whose a better player than whom?

HeftySmurf

Ah, yes. That cheap tactic of co-playing two accounts, getting a few vils, then merging them together to get some easy rank and pretend we're awesome. That's the sign of a good player, for sure. Question though.....why is it that you started the world a whole week before me, but still had less growth than I did at the time you began your little merge, all while having less OD to boot?

What were you saying about whose a better player than whom?

Let's see, me being HeftySmurf probably one of the worst start up players ever but really good at late game. Let's see how we understand how this works..

Anybody, im trying to see how me a LATE GAMER, is not as good at STARTUP.

co-playing two accounts? You accusing us of cheating diddums?