World One on Speed

Nauzhror

What is the no farm rule?

When farm rule is activated defensive stacking becomes less efficient after a certain point so that a stack of say 100k/100k fights with only 60% efficiency (those numbers are not accurate, just the general idea).

DeletedUser

sounds fun faetzy i think im in the same year group as you because i will be leaving soon this year aswel and now i have one week holiday, i am new to this game i will be playing speed as much as i can as i have spoken to one of the top players of tribal wars they said to me to play speed worlds. i will give it a go i wish i have a little fun with it good luck guys :) . remember give me a chance please :) as ive heard stories that people ge nobled in the first day, it seems scary so i think ill be one of those people. Good luck.

bye

aamar

DeletedUser

I was in the top 3 as attacker and defender until I got assraped while I was in the bathroom :D To sum it up I was bloody unlucky all round time and didnt bother starting over.

DeletedUser

I forgot about it but seeing the title "World one on speed" makes me laugh. I could just imagine world one taing drugs :lol:

chucklefang

Come on W1... wheres the competition

(2.|60.520 P)

You know that I had to leave. :p I wish I would have stuck around though. I would have suicided my army and then I just could have kept on my merry way. lol