World Spawn Rate

DeletedUser121307

Personally, i feel like worlds start waay too frequently.. like, just when one world starts to kick off, the next one begins?
i wonder what you guys think about this, do you like it the way it is? or do you want worlds to spawn less frequent? i feel like less worlds would also mean bigger worlds.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is known that the place Inno makes the most money is BY FAR the startup faze of the game, so more worlds=more startup=more money.

They make more money when it is 6000 players all using the features, but in lategame there is only like 80-140 accounts left, or even less. They make way less profit from having big worlds that last a long time, compared to alot of small ones that is done fast :)

mch123

Think about how many newer players and friends have fallen (and then fallen again on the rim) already? It's hard to compete once the world has already been running for a month. I think 2 months is a good time frame. It could be pushed to 3 months, maybe, but then you might lose some recreationals or those that are slightly competitive but not quite good enough yet and fall out of the loop while waiting for the next world.